Ruler Foods is a warehouse chain in the US currently owned by Kroger. Kroger opened its first Ruler Foods in Kentucky in Henderson. It is a no-frills market where 80% of the offers are of the Kroger brand, where customers make their own grocery shopping at the cash register and rent a shopping cart for 25 cents. The majority of Ruler Foods locations are in Indiana, with some in Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, and Missouri.
Ruler Foods Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Ruler Foods on the web. Thus, it is recommended that you visit the official career website of Ruler Foods and make an online application for a job. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Ruler Foods How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Ruler Foods.
- Click not the first “Search Available Positions” button but the second “Search Available Positions” button.
- This will lead you to the career website of Kroger, which is the owner of Ruler Foods. Click “APPLY TODAY” on that page.
- Write “ruler” into the search bar on the new page. Click “Go”. (Attention: Don’t write “ruler foods” instead, because then the website will show you jobs at different brands more often. Instead, write only “ruler” and click “Go”.)
- Click a job opening on the list when you find a nice job opportunity in a Ruler Foods store near your home.
- Read the job description that will appear on the right side of the list of jobs.
- Click “Apply Now” over the job description if you liked the job.
- Next, you will have to create an account on the online job application website to continue.
- After creating an account and signing in to it, you should fill out the online job application form and submit it to the company in an online form.
Ruler Foods Job Positions
- Coffee shop barista
- Produce lead
- Management jobs
Ruler Foods Careers
The employees give life to the stores of Ruler Foods. Employees work together as a team at the stores to provide customers with the best possible experience. To ensure the best experience each and every day, the company values its employees and works hard to make each store a great place to work at. Employees working at Ruler Foods receive fair wages, have great benefits and have flexible working hours. At Ruler Foods stores, you will find job openings that will make you feel excited.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Every day 8:00am-9:00pm.
Ruler Foods Job Positions & Salaries
Coffee Shop Barista: You will prepare beverage selections to recipes and standards. You should stick to customers’ requests using proper equipment. You will tender transactions using company best practices. You will provide customers with fresh products that they have ordered and the correct portion size. You will recommend coffee shop items.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age.
Produce Lead: You will perform cutting, wrapping and preparation of greens and fruit baskets. You will oversee the entry-level employees at the produce department. You will perform stocking duties, ensure correct placement of stock and refill displays. You will ensure that the products are well-maintained in the store.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED. 1 year of retail experience.
Manager in Training: You will assist the store manager and team members in the achievement of a favorable customer shopping experience and team member interest in customer service. You will drive sales and strive to improve each department’s contribution. You will be engaged in store-level financial performance discussions.
Prerequisite: 21 years of age. High school diploma or equivalent.
Leave a Reply