Fred Meyer Jewelers is an American jewelry store. Since its founding in Portland in 1973, Fred Meyer Jewelers has been one of the most innovative jewelers in the industry. Over the years, Fred Meyer Jewelers has expanded to exclusive shopping malls across the country. In 1998, the Kroger Company, which is one of the largest retailer operators in the US, purchased both Fred Meyer and Fred Meyer Jewelers. Having more than 250 stores and an extensive online selection make Fred Meyer Jewelers the convenient choice for quality, price, and value.
Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, the printable job application form of Fred Meyer Jewelers cannot be found on the web. Visit the official company website to make an online job application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Fred Meyer Jewelers.
- Click “Apply for all Store and Corporate Opportunities”.
- This will lead you to a new website. Click “APPLY TODAY” on the new website.
- Write “jewelers” into the search bar and click “Go”. (Don’t write “fred meyer jewelers” as a whole because then the website will show you jobs in regular Fred Meyer stores as well instead of jobs only at jewelry stores.)
- This way, you will only see job openings at Fred Meyer Jewelers.
- On the list of jobs on the left side of the page, click a job to read its description on the right side of the page.
- Then click “Apply Now” over the job description.
- Next, you should create a new account on the web page.
- Fill out the company’s online job application form and send it to the company.
- Jewelry sales professional
- Jewelry store assistant manager
Would you like to take part in special occasions and in people’s most memorable moments? Fred Meyer Jewelers believes a customer experience is more than a purchase; instead, it is a memory. As an associate of Fred Meyer Jewelers, you will indeed cultivate great memories. You will bring your social skills to the table and the company helps you reach the next level in your career. If you want to grow with Fred Meyer Jewelers, don’t hesitate and apply now!
Fred Meyer embraces diversity and inclusion as core values. The parent company of Fred Meyer, The Kroger Co., has recently received a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign’s 2020 Corporate Equality Index, in recognition of their commitment to LGBTQ+ inclusion and equality. The company is proud to offer, same-sex partner benefits and transgender-inclusive health care, an Associate Resource Group that provides an uplifting community for LGBTQ+ associates and allies, strong alliances with LGBTQ+ suppliers through our partnership with the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 12:00pm-6:00pm.
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Professional: You will prioritize the customers; deliver and encourage other associates to deliver excellent customer service. You will foster life-long emotional connections with customers by clienteling. You should provide product knowledge, features and benefits to all customers when presenting merchandise. You will operate the point of sale and take payment or obtain credit authorization.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. High school diploma or GED.
Jewelry Store Assistant Manager: You will maintain the profitability of the store through sales and proper shrink and expense control. You will support the store manager in the training and development of sales professionals. You will assist with special maintenance arrangements for your store.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. High school diploma or GED plus 6 months of Fred Meyer experience and 1 year of jewelry sales experience.