Ross Dress For Less
Ross Dress For Less is an American department store chain that usually sells items at a discount. Ross operates 1,800 stores in the United States and currently employs about 83,000 employees at these stores. Ross doesn’t have stores in the Midwest and in New York.
Ross Job Application Form PDF
It is unable to find the printable job application form of Ross on the web. So, you need to make an online job application to Ross by visiting the company website. As you make your online job application make sure that you provide your personal information, employment history, education level and references as clear as possible. The better you fill out the application form, the more likely you will get hired by the company.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Ross How To Apply Online
You can apply online for a job at Ross on the company career website. Here are the simple steps to submit an online application for a job at Ross.
- Go to the career website of Ross. (https://jobs.rossstores.com/)
- You can use the search bars on the page and type keywords, city, state, and/or zip, then click “Search”. Or else, you can scroll down a bit, find the “BARGAIN TREASURES. VALUABLE CAREERS” title on the page. Then, you can click either “Stores”, “Retail Management”, “Buying Office”, “Supply Chain”, or “Corporate” link. Suppose you clicked “Stores”.
- A new page will open after you click one of the links described above. On this new page, you can see the list of job openings at Ross stores. Click a job title on the list to view job details and apply for the job.
- Read the job description on the new page. Then click the “APPLY NOW” button.
- Accept the Disclosure, Consent, Acknowledgment and Agreement to continue.
- You need to login. After you login, you will see the online job application portal of Ross Dress For Less.
How to Fill Out the Online Application Form
The online job application form of Ross Dress For Less consists of 8 steps. Click “Save and continue” to advance to the next section after you finish each step.
- In the General Questions section, answer two basic questions by checking “yes” or “no”.
- Provide your personal information in the Candidate Personal Information section.
- Describe your employment history in the Work Experience section.
- Answer the questions in the Questions section.
- Read the section about Diversity.
- You need to complete an assessment in the Assessment section.
- Read the Dispute Resolution Agreement.
- Lastly, you should review the information you have provided, and submit your application to Ross.
Ross Job Positions
- Retail Associate
- Night/Early Morning Stock Associate
Ross Job Descriptions
Ross Dress For Less offers an amazing opportunity for those who have to start working as soon as possible. If you do not have a degree or working experience, you do not have to worry. This company has minimum requirements for most of its job positions. Below, you can find some of these positions you can consider applying to start working soon.
The other position you can consider applying for is retail associate. You are going to work in the store and greet the customers. Retail associates are responsible for improving customer experience and ensuring their satisfaction. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the general cleanliness of the store during the day. You also need to complete the daily assignments before leaving your shift to make the store ready for the next shift.
Early Morning Stock Associate
The early morning stock associate position at Ross can be an ideal job for early birds, who love to start the day too early. You are going to e responsible for opening duties and making sure that every shelf will be stocked before the official opening hours. In addition to this, you will also accept the deliveries and keep records of the inventory.
The company also expects you to create a safe shopping environment for customers, report any unsafe conditions and help your colleagues when they are in need. Of course, you will also serve the customers by informing them about the products, promotions, and other details they would like to know.
Night Stock Associate
Night stock associate is one of these jobs that you can apply for at any time. Most of the time you are going to stand, walk and move throughout your shift. This is why you need to make sure that you are fit enough for this job before you apply for it. Night stock associates will also be responsible for restocking the products and you must be able to lift more than 25 pounds of boxes.
If you’re a person who wants people to dress better, love shopping for yourself and people that you care about, a job at Ross might be a perfect fit for you. If you want to work for a company with the motto “Dress for Less” and help people achieve their yes moments for less, start working with us and be ready to feel dazzled with what our stores might offer you.
You will be called for an interview some weeks after you submit an application for a job. You don’t need to bring a resume for any store associate position. Since Ross stores are always busy and there is always lots of work to do, the interview processes are relatively short and quick.
You will be asked about your availability and some basic questions. Then, some hypothetical questions about controversial store issues may be asked. If you provide satisfying answers to these questions, you will have a great chance to start working at Ross.
Ross Employee Benefits
Part-time Ross associates receive:
- auto insurance
- home and renters insurance
- accident insurance
- critical illness insurance
- hospital indemnity insurance
- EyeMed vision insurance
- pet insurance
- identity protection
- commuter benefits
- the opportunity to participate in the company’s associate purchase program
Full-time associates are also eligible for all these benefits, plus they are provided with the opportunity to access legal services through the company. To learn more about the benefits, we recommend that you contact your local Ross store to learn the specific set of benefits and perks that will be applicable to you.
Leave a Reply