Ross Stores is an American department store chain. It usually sells products with a lower price than similar stores. It was founded in 1982 in Pacifica, California and has become the largest discount retailer chain in the U.S. since 2018. Ross operates 1,483 stores in the U.S. and employs about 83,000 employees in these stores. Unfortunately, Ross does not operate in the Midwest and New York.
If you’re a person who wants people to dress better, love shopping for yourself and people that you care about, a job at Ross might be a perfect fit for you. If you want to work for a company with the motto “Dress for Less” and help people achieve their yes moments for less, start working with us and be ready to feel dazzled with what our stores might offer you.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website of Ross.
- Type in zip code, state and city and click the “Search” button.
- You can select different filters for Job category, State, Locations, Job Type and Full/Part time.
- . There will be a list of available jobs.
- After you select jobs from list or click “View Details and Apply”, a new page will be opened, and you can click “Apply” button.
- To proceed, you must log in. If you don’t have an account, you can open one by following the directions on that page.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 9:30am-9:30pm, Sunday 11:00am-8:00pm.
Job Positions: Retail associate, area supervisor, assistant manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Retail Associate: You will both do the cashier’s job and put the store in order. You will earn $7.25/hour.
Area Supervisor: You will be responsible of the high-quality presentation of specific departments in Ross stores. You need to have general knowledge relevant to your department. You will earn $12/hour.
Assistant Manager: You will train the new employees, and make sure that the employees are working well enough. In times of need, you will need to support the employees with your wisdom about the job. You will earn $16.50/hour.
Prerequisite: Previous management experience.
Ross Application Form PDF
It is unable to find the printable job application form of Ross online. So, you need to make your job application to Ross by visiting the official website.