Rona is a leading Canadian home improvement retailer chain. Today, there are about 470 Rona stores in Canada from coast to coast. Rona is operating under multiple banners such as Rona Home & Garden, Rona Cashway, and more. Recently in 2016, a leading American retailer company called Lowe’s acquired Rona.
Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the printable job application form of Rona. Print it out, fill it completely and bring it with you when you enter a Rona store for employment. If you present the manager with a filled-out application form, they will be more likely to think that you are a qualified job candidate who will fit well in the store as a new employee.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: CLICK TO SEE THE FORM
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Lowe’s Canada, which is the owner of Rona.
- Scroll down until you see the three career options: Stores, Distribution Centres, and Head Office. Click the “VIEW JOB OPPORTUNITIES” button under the title of either of them according to your career choice.
- On a new page, you will find a map that shows the number of job openings on the map. You can either use that or you can click the “Search Jobs” button above the map.
- This will show you the list of job offers. You can switch between the list version and the map version.
- On the list of jobs, click a job title when you encounter an appealing one.
- Read the expectations of the company, your role, and the qualifications that they are looking for. Click “Apply Here” if you think you will be a good fit for the job position.
- A new tab will open, where you can make an online application for that job.
At Rona locations, there are plenty of entry-level job opportunities. Job candidates who are applying for the following positions do not need to have any specific qualifications:
- Merchandising service associate
- Customer service assistant
- Service & returns team member
- Receiving team member
- Yard team member
- Night crew team member
- Internet fulfillment associate
- Hardware & tools sales team member
- Order attendant
- Forklift operator
You will greet customers warmly and promote customer loyalty. You will process transactions very precisely. You should keep all checkout workstations clean, tidy, and uncluttered. You will be expected to produce and balance the cash report at the end of each shift, and comply with the Company’s policies and procedures regarding loss prevention and health and safety.
Sales Team Member
You will ensure that every customer experience exceeds the customers’ expectations. You should proactively provide customers with expertise and assistance. You may need to promote add-on sales, product benefits and services such as installation. You should be able to use computer software to develop deck, fence and garage packages.
Yard Team Member
You will provide customers with expert advice and assistance for their lumber and building material needs. You will assist them in loading products safely and efficiently. You should also assist with the daily upkeep of the department including offloading the trucks, culling lumber, organizing stock, cleaning, price labeling and maintaining pallets/stock. In contrast to the Cashier and Sales Team Member positions, some related experience and knowledge are required if you want to be a Yard Team Member at Rona.