Rite Aid is a large American drug store chain. It is in the list of top 100 corporations by revenue. The company was founded in 1962 in Scranton, Pennysylvania by the name “Thrift D Discount Center”. Today, as “Rite Aid”, there are over 2,500 locations in the U.S. It is the largest drugstore chain on the East Coast, while being the third-largest in the country. About 53,000 employees are currently working with Rite Aid.
Rite Aid Jobs
If you love helping people, this is right place for you, because Rite Aid helps customers by getting a healthy and happy life. By working here, your communication skills will become better by taking care of the customers. Rite Aid will also help you, by making you advance in your career by letting you experience the necessary communication and pharmacy knowledge.
How to Apply
- Go to Rite Aid’s online job application webpage.
- Select your location and the description of the desired job and continue.
- The list of relevant vacancies will be provided below in that page. Choose a suitable job from the list.
- Read the detailed information about the chosen job position carefully, and click on the “Apply” button.
- To proceed, you have to create an account at the website by providing your personal information.
- Click to the “Join” button. Go on and finish your application.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Every day 8:00am-10:00pm
Job Positions: Cashier, sales associate, pharmacy technician.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Cashier: You will operate cash registers, standing still at the checkout point. You should talk with the customers calmly and by often smiling. You will earn $8-10/hour.
Sales Associate: You will help the customers to find the appropriate drugs in the store. Since the customers may be vulnerable (because people often enter drugstores when they don’t feel healthy, or a loved one is not feeling healthy), you need to talk with the customers calmly and in a friendly way. You will earn $9-10/hour.
Pharmacy Technician: You will enter prescciption information into the computer system, and bring appropriate drugs and other medical products to the customers.
Prerequisite: High school diploma and equivalent, and state certification if exists.
Rite Aid Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Rite Aid. Hence, you need to visit the official Rite Aid job application webpage, and make an online application. Best of luck!