Residence Inn is an American hotel company that offers long-term stays. It is owned and operated by Marriott International. The chain was initiated by Jack DeBoer and Robert L. Brock and acquired by Marriott International on 7 July 1987 in Wichita, Kansas (the largest Holidays Inn franchisee) in 1975. Currently, there are over 800 Residence Inn hotels with almost 100,000 rooms in the United States, Canada and Mexico. The slogan of the company is, “It’s not a house”. Residence Inn became the first long-term brand in the USA and a major factor in setting up a “suite” model in a hotel.
Job Application Form PDF
Residence Inn doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the internet for in-person job applicants. Therefore, we advise you to visit Marriott’s official career website and make an application for a job at Residence Inn.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Marriott, which is the parent company of Residence Inn.
- You will see all current job openings as a list.
- You can filter by keyword and location, using the search bars above the list.
- Click on the job name when you find an exciting job, about which you would like to read more information.
- Read the job description in its entirety.
- If you are sure to apply, click on the “Apply” button.
- To proceed, you need to login. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create a new account easily.
- Night auditor
- Guest experience specialist
- Front desk agent
- Guest service representative
- Management jobs
Residence Inn is a great place for both experienced and inexperienced employees. The environment is fun and upbeat. The guests are great and the atmosphere is extremely friendly here. The management of many hotels is also awesome. They work with you to ensure you reach the level in the company you inspire to make it to. Payment and top management are very good. The management helps everyone with everything. The team spirit is high.
Job Positions & Salaries
Housekeeper: Whether delivering guest requests, stocking carts, cleaning rooms and public spaces, or other similar responsibilities, you will make sure the spaces in the hotel help create a great guest experience.
Night Auditor: You will check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy. You should record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information. Also, you should control and secure cash and cash equivalents for property according to cash handling policy and procedures.
Front Desk Agent: You will take the initiative to deliver a wide range of services that guide guests through their entire stay. Your role will go beyond the traditional front desk to take ownership of the guest experience in the main areas of the hotel with a “guest first” mindset.
Leave a Reply