Based and founded in Alaska, US; Alaska Commercial Company is a retail store chain operating only inside of Alaska. It is one of the largest companies and retail store chains in the state of Alaska. During the years between 1901 and 1992, it was named Northern Commercial Company. However, by 1992, it was changed to its now-used name: Alaska Commercial Company. According to its official website, there are more than 30 store locations in Alaska. As an estimated number, more than 650 employees are currently working in the state of Alaska for Alaska Commercial. The company mainly offers its customers frozen foods, household essentials, beverages, bakery products, meat products, and dairy products. In general, all jobs at Alaska Commercial are located in rural Alaska.
How do I apply for a job at Alaska Commercial?
- Go to the career website of Alaska Commercial.
- To get a preview of the careers in Alaska Commercial, read the paragraph carefully. And if it sounds good to you, scroll down the page and click on “View Current Opportunities / Apply Online” which is written in red.
- On the new page, scroll down the page a little bit to see the list of available jobs. Additionally, you can facilitate your search by typing relevant keywords or typing your zip code in order to find a job nearby your house.
- After selecting a job offer, click on the vacancy and read the responsibilities, requirements, and other essential tips before applying to the vacant position.
- If everything is acceptable to you, press “Apply.”
- You need to enter essential details about yourself to start your application.
Alaska Commercial Job Vacancies & Opportunities
Cashier, grocery associate, produce associate, bakery associate, deli associate, general merchandise associate, and meat cutter are among the most popular entry-level job positions at Alaska Commercial stores. In contrast to these job positions which are open to applicants without much experience, positions such as grocery manager, produce manager, bakery manager, deli manager, and general merchandise manager require the candidate to possess extensive skills and experience.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Meat Cutter: You will provide meat plant service. You will be responsible for the merchandising of products and daily operating procedures. You will perform proper down stacking of goods that have arrived for receiving and cross-checking against the invoice. You should ensure proper trimming techniques are used when products are prepared for sales or back stock.
Alaska Commercial Job Application Form PDF
Alaska Commercial Company doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the internet. However, you can easily apply for a job at this company by visiting the official company career website.