Red Lobster is an American restaurant chain that is been devoted to casual dining. It is said to be the largest seafood restaurant chain in the world. The first Red Lobster restaurant was opened in 1968 in Lakeland, Florida. It eventually became a famous restaurant chain with over 700 locations. Red Lobster is operating internationally, by having restaurants located in Canada, Japan, Qatar and 8 other countries. The restaurant chain serves seafood (majorly lobster and shrimp) as well as chicken, steak and pasta.
Job Application Form PDF
There is the printable job application form of Red Lobster below, of which you can submit a hard copy to a Red Lobster restaurant by hand. Click the link to open the document.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: CLICK TO SEE THE FORM
How To Apply Online
- Go to Red Lobster’s official career website.
- Click either “HOURLY POSITIONS”, “MANAGEMENT POSITIONS”, or “CORPORATE POSITIONS”. (Most entry-level job seekers choose the Hourly Positions option)
- After you click Hourly Positions, you will be provided with the list of all hourly positions at all Red Lobster restaurant locations. It would be helpful to filter out irrelevant job offers by using the search toolbar and setting the location. You can find the tools at the top of the page.
- When you encounter a nice opportunity, click “VIEW DETAILS AND APPLY”.
- Read the job overview and the things you need to have in order to succeed.
- Click the “Apply” button located at the top left corner of the text.
- You need to create an account and then sign in to your account in order to reach the online job application form.
- Restaurant management
The server position at Red Lobsters will require you to work in a fast-paced environment. Most of the time, you are going to be on your feet during your shift. Thus, you need to be an energetic, fit, and friendly person to be successful in this job. You will be taking the orders of the guests accurately and make sure that they will never have to ask for anything.
Moreover, you will inform the guests about the menu and provide them with recommendations whenever they request. Self-motivation is an important skill you will need in this position since you will have to work under pressure most of the time, especially during busy hours.
Red Lobster is the best place to eat seafood in America. It is also one of the best places to work because working at such a global restaurant will improve your knowledge of the business. The secret behind the success of restaurants such as Red Lobster can be observed while you are working at this famous restaurant chain. If you are interested in working in the food industry, apply to Red Lobster, and learn the top secrets of achieving success as a restaurant.
In a few days or weeks after you submit an application at Red Lobster, you will receive a phone call. Some short questions will be asked, then you will be invited to an on-site interview with a manager. Your knowledge of Red Lobster, your reactions when some hard situations occur during work, and your reason for choosing Red Lobster as your next employer will probably be asked. Since you will be working as part of a team either in the kitchen or in the dining area, your communication skills will be important once you start a job at Red Lobster. Therefore, it is recommended that you show your interpersonal skills are above average during the interview.
Leave a Reply