RCL Foods is a food manufacturing company that is operating in South Africa. The company was established in 1960. Today, the company has become one of the leading food manufacturers in South Africa and there are 20,000 employees working at RCL Foods. Many brands that are well-known in South Africa are owned by RCL Foods. In addition to South Africa, RCL Foods has operations in some neighbouring countries. RCL Foods has been selected as one of the best employers in South Africa in the most recent years.
How do I apply for a job at RCL Foods?
You can apply for a job at RCL Foods by going to the company’s own career website. To successfully submit an online application to RCL Foods, follow these steps:
- Go to the official career website of RCL Foods.
- You will see two sections such as “Experienced Hires” and “Management Trainees”. Click the “APPLY HERE” button in either section to see the job openings.
- You can browse jobs by categories on the new web page. Click “Active Vacancies” on the new page to see the job list.
- Then, you should select a sub-category.
- You will then see the list of open job positions at RCL Foods.
- Click the job title when you find a position that you may be interested in.
- Read the job description, requirements, duties and responsibilities. If you really like the position, you can start the online application process by clicking the “APPLY” button at the bottom right part of the page.
- To see the online job application form of RCL Foods, you should login to the website via one of your social media accounts. You can also create a new account by clicking the “sign up” link on the page.
- After you successfully login, you will see the online job application form. Fill it out and submit it to RCL Foods. You can then expect to be contacted by the hiring personnel of RCL Foods in the upcoming days.
RCL Foods Job Vacancies
Some examples of entry-level job opportunities at RCL Foods are hatchery foreman, warehouse clerk, draughtsman, and millwright. There are a lot of additional positions for experienced job seekers, such as supply chain assistant, process leader, brand manager, category manager, agricultural administrator, customer service centre supervisor, HR practitioner, admin clerk, shift warehouse controller, process controller, frontline manager, electrician, stock allocations planner, managing executive, and more.
RCL Foods Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form offered by RCL Foods on the internet. You can submit an online job application by going to the official company career website of RCL Foods.