Ralph Lauren Corporation is an American worldwide multimillion-dollar enterprise. Ralph Lauren is actually an American designer of fashion, businessman and philanthropist. It all started with selling men’s ties and when Ralph Lauren named the first full line of menswear under the “Polo” name in 1967. In 1971, Ralph Lauren Corporation began to produce womenswear. This year is also the year when Ralph Lauren’s first store was opened in Beverly Hills, California. Then, they became the pioneer of fashion. Nowadays, Ralph Lauren has 18,250 employees and it has 493 stores in different countries like Monaco, France.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Ralph Lauren on the internet. Therefore, you are encouraged to visit the employment website of the company and make an online job application. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Ralph Lauren.
- You can see the listed job openings on the page, or specify the job you want by filling in the gaps: location of the store (choose United States), department, job type(full/part-time, etc.), and company (choose Ralph Lauren) and click “Search” to see relevant results.
- Learn the opportunities by reading more about the job details and click on the “Apply Now” button when you find a job position that you think you will love.
- A new page opens, which says that you have to register to complete the application.
- Choose one of the options for registering: you can upload your CV, copy and paste it, or create it online via one of your LinkedIn, Google or Facebook accounts.
- The next step will demand you to provide personal information and answer the application questions to provide more information to get the job, then click the “Next” button.
- At the next step, remark your answers to specific job questions and give your references, optionally.
- Then click the “Submit” button to finish your online application.
- Sales associate
- Assistant manager
- General manager
Ralph Lauren was so passionate about inspiring fashion, drawing inspiration from the glamour of Old Hollywood. He started his job from the top of the Empire State building as a “drawer” from a showroom. Then, he delivered all of his designs by himself in Manhattan. You are probably curious about the keys to this success story of Ralph Lauren. It is all about giving and taking love around you. If you want to be a part of this sincere family business and work with the biggest names of New York fashion, be fast and apply to Ralph Lauren!
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will drive sales by maintaining a high level of product knowledge expertise. You will provide the best in class customer service by recommending, selecting and helping customers to locate merchandise.
Key Holder: You will help achieve client relation goals in order to drive sales and maintain customer focus. You will protect the customer experience in all areas. You will assist in training new associates on product knowledge for staff. You will ensure daily monitoring and execution of sales.
Prerequisite: 1 year of retail experience.
General Manager: You will lead the store by overseeing, facilitating and directing the overall duties of daily tasks to achieve a financial plan while promoting a positive work environment. You will have to aim to achieve results through optimizing customer engagement, talent management, and increasing productivity while delivering the highest level of integrity standards.
Prerequisite: 3-5 years of Retail Management experience with at least 3 years supervising others in a retail and/or multi-unit environment. Associate/Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.