Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne in April 1976 at Los Altos, California. Apple is one of the largest technology companies in the United States with its over 500 retail stores in 45 states. It is also a major technology company in the world. It is operating around the globe with 132,000 employees.
Apple is a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, continuously reimagining its products and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This innovation is inspired by a shared commitment to great work and to each other. Apple values passion, courage, and original thinking. At Apple, no one is all the same. And that’s Apple’s greatest strength. Apply for a job at Apple today and seize the opportunity to work at one of the greatest companies in the world.
How do I apply for a job at Apple?
- Go to Apple’s career website that is showing job openings in the United States.
- You will see the list of job openings.
- You can filter results by using the section on the left.
- Click a job title for more information.
- Then, you can apply online by clicking “Submit Resume”.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 11:00am-7:00pm.
Job Positions: Creative, senior manager, market leader, specialist, genius, expert, technical specialist, business expert, operations expert, store leader, manager, Siri engineer, finance project manager, product manager, assistant editor, data analyst, data science manager, software engineer, wireless design, billing analyst, data engineer, broadcast engineer, model marker, reseller specialist, logistics readiness analyst, education sales support specialist.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Genius: You will provide insightful advice and friendly, hands-on technical support to Apple customers in need. You should be able to quickly diagnose product issues on the spot, explaining situations with patience and compassion. You should also offer solutions to quickly get users up and running again.
Prerequisite: Knowledge of technical issues.
Expert: You will be a leader in sales, product knowledge, and solutions, and highly influential in how you engage with customers. You will be the first to learn, share and inspire your team members about new Apple products.
Prerequisite: Proficiency in technology, particularly Apple products.
Assistant Editor: You will maintain a balanced and structured environment in the editing room. You should have technical expertise in all facets of post-production.
Prerequisite: 3 years of experience at an offline editorial house, in-house advertising agency, or in-house commercial production company.
- Call Center Representative – $10.67 per hour
- Customer Service Representative – $15.19 per hour
- Sales Support Representative – $16.71 per hour
- Technical Support Representative – $29,318 per year
- Technician – $37,414 per year
- Material Handler – $13.71 per hour
- Inventory Specialist – $28,580 per year
- Retail Sales Associate – $15.67 per hour
- Retail Solutions Consultant – $70,833 per year
- Store Manager – $85,861 per year
Apple Job Application Form PDF
Apple doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web for in-person applicants. Therefore, you are recommended to visit the company website and make an online job application.