QuikTrip is an American convenience store chain. It was founded in 1958 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. QuikTrip has 805 stores in the United States, with a major influence on the Midwestern, Southern and Southeastern United States. Over 22,000 employees are working at QuikTrip locations today. QuikTrip also offers fast food in its locations. It is one of the best companies to work for according to Fortune magazine.
In contrast to the company name, people can’t get out of QuikTrip stores so quickly. Actually, QuikTrip invites its customers to take a quick trip to its plenty of household goods and groceries. Customers love to shop at QuikTrip, and employees love to work here as well. Apply to QuikTrip today, and start your new career at a well-established, trustworthy company.
To better provide for their employees and their families and save money along the way, QuikTrip processes and pays their health insurance claims, effectively serving as their own insurance company. QuikTrip also saw the health claims side of their business as a way to keep their employees in the company as they gained more education and experience, essentially adding another industry to the business. What may be most surprising, is that employees at QuikTrip never see a hospital bill. The company pays all bills directly, and then employees pay the company back.
How to Apply
- Go to QuikTrip’s official job application webpage.
- Choose Store Jobs, Warehouse, Commissary & Bakery Jobs, Maintenance Jobs or Corporate Office Jobs. You can read more information about each section by pressing “MORE”.
- If you are ready to apply, click “APPLY” on each section.
- Select a market area that you will apply to. Then click “PROCEED TO APPLICATION”.
- Answer if you have a valid SSN/work permit number.
- Provide your age group.
- Select job type.
- Select the job application area.
- Select position and press continue.
- Select the hours that you can work and press continue.
- Check the store areas that you want to work at. Choose your state. Press continue.
- Answer 30 questions in the job application survey.
- Answer each question carefully, because, at the end of the survey, it will be stated that whether you have been selected for an interview or not, according to your answers. If you can’t pass the survey, you wouldn’t be selected for an interview, and you can’t reapply within the next 30 days.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Varies by location.
Job Positions: Store clerk, maintenance worker, warehouse/commissary/bakery worker, store assistant manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Store Clerk: You will be expected to provide excellent customer service. You will maintain store merchandise and cleanliness.
Maintenance Worker: You will maintain and repair the equipment and facilities at the stores at the high standards customers are expecting from QuikTrip.
Warehouse, Commissary and Bakery Worker: You will be working at the respective places, selling products to customers with a positive attitude. You must be detail-oriented and able to maintain a consistent fact pace while working.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or equivalent.
Store Assistant Manager: You will be in charge of the store during the shift, which means you will be supervising the part-time employees.
QuikTrip Application Form PDF
There is no QuikTrip printable job application form on the web. You are recommended to visit QuikTrip’s official website to make an online job application for this company. As you make your online job application make sure that you provide your personal information, employment history, education level and references as clear as possible. The more professionally you fill out the form, the more likely you will get hired by the company. Good luck!
Quik Trip Interview
After you submit your application at QuikTrip, you will receive an email or a phone call in a few days. There is a math test that consists of elementary school math. Applicants take the test digitally in a QuikTrip office. All applicants should pass the test to start the job at QuikTrip. Other than the math test, the questions that you will be asked during the interview process are all smooth and easy. Some examples are “How would you deal with a rude customer?” or “What makes you a good fit for the job position that you apply for?”. After they make a background check, you will be hired immediately. No drug test is required to start working at QuikTrip.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to