QuickChek is an American independent convenience shop chain. The main office of the company is in Whitehouse Station, New Jersey. QuickChek is mainly focused on selling food, snacks, dairy and gasoline. The company’s history dates back to 1888 as a family business. Durling Farms were distributing milk and other farm products in New Jersey. And QuickChek was established in 1967 when the first shop was launched in Dunellen, New Jersey. Today, the company serves its clients in urban areas of New Jersey and New York with more than 150 outlets, most of which are open for 24 hours a day. QuickChek is also a social company as it supports local organizations and cares about local causes. These include food banks in two states and more than 140 sports groups.
As a well-organized social corporation, QuickChek is looking for new working friends. Devoted people make companies rise up, and now you can be one of them by joining QuickChek. Having a competitive environment will make you improve not only yourself but also the team members around you. Competitive doesn’t mean that the work environment at QuickChek is harsh. Relaxed working hours are provided by the company. QuickChek stores in large cities of the United States serve the best for the best, and call you for this remarkable chance. So what are you waiting for? A nice career might start with a couple of clicks.
How do I apply for a job at QuickChek?
- Go to the career website of QuickChek.
- On this page, you will see that you can be directed to the job opportunities at the stores. Click on the “Take me to the store jobs” or “Take me to the corporate jobs” buttons in the middle of the page.
- You will see the search toolbar on the next page. Write down a keyword, a job title, your MOC code and the location that you want to work at. Click on the “Search” button to proceed.
- Below on the page, you will see the list of jobs. Evaluate the jobs carefully. Choose one of them that you find interesting.
- Read the further information on the next page. If you still like the details, click on the “Apply for this job online” button.
- You need to enter your email and click on the “Next” button.
- On the next page, you need to fill out the online job application form with your personal information. After that, upload your resume and go to the next step.
- Finalize your application process by submitting the application to QuickChek.
Job Positions: Store maintenance team member, gas manager, food service associate, overnight team member, gas attendant, night manager, assistant store manager, general manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Food Service Associate: You will provide great customer service in the store by following all safety and operating procedures, while maintaining the highest standards in food service.
Overnight Team Member: You will work at late hours. You will provide exceptional customer service in addition to performing sweeping, mopping and cleaning duties as necessary. You should keep store neat and orderly. You will also price, pack-out and face grocery/other orders.
Gas Attendant: You will dispense gasoline into customer vehicles and complete gasoline sales transactions in an accurate and friendly manner. You should keep gasoline sales area neat and orderly.
QuickChek Job Application Form PDF
There is no QuickChek job application form on the web. You can apply for a job online on the official company career website.