Roses Stores, formerly Rose’s 5, 10, 25 Cent Stores, is an American discount shops chain. The main office of the company is in Henderson, North Carolina. The outlets of the company are mostly in the southern regions of the country. Roses stores are available in 15 southern states. The company was established by businessman Paul Howard Rose in 1915. Currently, there are more than 180 stores operated by the company. The main rivals of Roses are Kmart and Walmart. Roses was bought by Variety Wholesalers Inc, an American wholesaling corporation, in 1997. The company has recently started to grow into the northern regions of the country by launching new outlets in the states of Ohio and Indiana.
Roses Jobs and Careers
Cashier, stock associate, key carrier, sales associate, driver, machine operator, warehouse/distribution team member, customer service associate, merchandiser, assistant store manager, store manager, maintenance technician.
How do I apply for a job at Roses?
- Go to the career website of Roses.
- Click on the “View Our Current Openings” button to see the jobs available.
- You will be directed to the Indeed page of the company.
- You will see the list of jobs below the page. Write down a job title, a keyword or a city name. Click on the “Find Jobs” button. Choose one of the jobs that you find interesting.
- Read the further information about the job on the page and evaluate the position. If you like it, click on the “Apply on Company Site” button to proceed.
- You can also click on the “I’m interested” button.
- You need to fill in your personal information and click on the “RSVP” button.
- Add your resume to your application process and finalize your application by submitting the application to the company.
Roses Job Application Form PDF
Roses provides no printable job application form for job seekers. You can send an online application to the company.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Work at Roses
A company of an experience of a century is calling for you! Roses Stores is looking for reliable and resourceful employees to work at one of its 180 stores across the country. Working in a market requires being polite and friendly to the customers. If you believe that you have these features and you are willing to be helpful for the people, you are about to apply for the most suitable job for yourself. So don’t hesitate more and start this brilliant career of yours now!
Job Positions & Salaries
Warehouse / Distribution Team Member: You will be performing the duties of a general warehouse associate, a lift driver (training & certification provided), a team lead, a yard driver, a housekeeper, or a supervisor.