Public Storage is a global US-based real estate trust (REIT) self-storage company based in Glendale, California. In 2008, it was the largest of four publicly held storage REITs. There were more than 2,200 storage sites in the USA, Canada and Europe. Public Storage is the only self-storage company in the US. The company is held by immovable owners who, as a return on investment, earn over 90% of the earnings of the business.
Job Application Form PDF
Since Public Storage doesn’t offer any printable job application form, you are advised to visit the official employment website of Public Storage and make an online job application. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Public Storage.
- Scroll down and go to the bottom of the page.
- You will see an orange “Search Jobs” button under the Open Careers title on the page. Click it.
- A new tab will open, on which jobs at Public Storage are shown.
- You can browse jobs by location. Also, you can search for specific job positions by entering job keywords into the search bar.
- Find your location. Then, click the job link if there are any openings in that location.
- On a new page, you will see the job description, benefits, perks, etc.
- Click the “I’m interested” button at the top right of the page to proceed to the online application step.
- Fill out the online application form by browsing your resume, writing your personal information, experience, education, etc. When you are finished, don’t forget to send the application form to the company through that application portal.
- Customer service representative
- Call center sales agent
Customer Service Representative
If you love taking care of people and providing solutions to their problems, then the customer service representative position at Public Storage may be the ideal choice for you. The best part of this position is you are going to work independently and spend your time both inside and outside. You will be working as a brand ambassador and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Most of the time, you are going to asses customer storage needs and provide them recommendations. This includes moving the supplies and packing. In addition to these, you will be responsible for keeping the store clean both indoor and outdoor spaces.
Public Storage Hiring
Public Storage locations are fun places to work and the people are great here! Probably, your co-workers will be very nice to you. Training is sufficient before starting to work at Public Storage, but don’t worry. Jobs at this company are very fun and easy jobs. Public Storage is a great company overall. There are always things to do to keep you busy. The daily workload is manageable and predictable (not in a bad way!). There’s a routine for everything. You will earn a decent amount of money during your work at Public Storage.