Public Storage is a global US-based real estate trust (REIT) self-storage company based in Glendale, California. In 2008, it was the largest of four publicly held storage REITs. There were more than 2,200 storage sites in the USA, Canada and Europe. Public Storage is the only self-storage company in the US. The company is held by immovable owners who, as a return on investment, earn over 90% of the earnings of the business.
Public Storage Jobs and Careers
Accounting manager, customer service representative, district manager, call center sales agent, director-finance, financial analyst.
How do I apply for a job at Public Storage?
- Go to the career website of Public Storage.
- Scroll down and go to the bottom of the page.
- You will see an orange “Search Jobs” button under the Open Careers title on the page. Click it.
- A new tab will open, on which jobs at Public Storage are shown.
- You can browse jobs by location. Also, you can search for specific job positions by entering job keywords into the search bar.
- Find your location. Then, click the job link if there are any openings in that location.
- On a new page, you will see the job description, benefits, perks, etc.
- Click the “I’m interested” button at the top right of the page to proceed to the online application step.
- Fill out the online application form by browsing your resume, writing your personal information, experience, education, etc. When you are finished, don’t forget to send the application form to the company through that application portal.
Public Storage Job Application Form PDF
Since Public Storage doesn’t offer any printable job application form, you are advised to visit the official employment website of Public Storage and make an online job application. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Public Storage Hiring
Work at Public Storage
Public Storage locations are fun places to work and the people are great here! Probably, your co-workers will be very nice to you. Training is sufficient before starting to work at Public Storage, but don’t worry. Jobs at this company are very fun and easy jobs. Public Storage is a great company overall. There are always things to do to keep you busy. The daily workload is manageable and predictable (not in a bad way!). There’s a routine for everything. You will earn a decent amount of money during your work at Public Storage.
Job Positions & Salaries
Accounting Manager: You will be working with the financial reporting team: you should be compatible with the team. You will be doing some specific significant assignments.
Customer Service Representative: You are expected to work for customer satisfaction; you will communicate with them and learn their claims. You won’t be stuck at a specific location: you may sometimes work outdoor. You will also be responsible for the cleaning and maintenance.
District Manager: You will be the leader of a team; you all target to meet your sales goals. You will work as a brand ambassador in the market. You take some operational actions. You should establish a well-maintained environment for the customers.