Provigo is a Canadian grocery store chain. It is a subsidiary company of Loblaws, which is a leading supermarket operator in Canada. The first Provigo store was opened in 1969. There are as many as 300 Provigo stores today, of which all are located in Quebec. Bakery, beer, charcuterie, dairy, deli, frozen foods, general grocery, liquor, meat & poultry, produce, seafood, snacks, and wine are typical items that are being sold at Provigo stores. About 6,000 employees are currently working at Provigo stores.
How do I apply for a job at Provigo?
Provigo is a subsidiary company of Loblaws. Therefore, online job applications for jobs at Provigo should be submitted by going to the company website of Loblaws. If you really want to get the job at Provigo, you can always visit your local Provigo store(s) by yourself and ask the management for information about current job openings. You will be allowed to make an in-person job application if there are job openings at the store at the moment.
Here are the steps to successfully submit an online job application for a job at Provigo:
- Go to the official career website of Loblaw Companies Limited, which is the owner of the Provigo brand.
- Type “provigo” into the search bar, in which “Specify job title” is written. Then click the red “Search Positions” button.
- You will see job openings at Provigo stores on the same page under the search toolbar.
- Browse through the job list and click a job title when you find an appealing one.
- You will be redirected to a new web page, on which you can read the whole job description.
- Click the red “Apply” button to initiate your online job application.
- You can autofill with a resume or apply manually.
- You should sign in to reach the online job application form.
- Fill out the form completely and submit it to the company online.
Provigo Job Vacancies & Opportunities
Entry-level positions at Provigo such as cashier, meal clerk, security officer, fruit & vegetable clerk, grocery clerk, night clerk, and bakery clerk are generally always open. It is very likely that you can find a job opening if you are looking for such jobs. Some of the higher-level positions are SAP manager, service and cash manager, meat manager, etc. To be accepted for these positions, you must have a number of skills.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Store Clerk: You will be working on the sales floor. This is a customer-facing job position that requires you to provide exceptional customer service, ensure accurate product scanning, execute company-directed promotions and programs, and maintain product displays.
Provigo Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable Provigo job application form on the web. You can always apply for a job at Provigo on the official company career website of Loblaws, which is the parent company of Provigo.