Popeyes is an American multinational fast food restaurant chain. It was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1972. The original name of the company was “Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits”. The recent name is “Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc”. Popeyes is specialized on serving fried chicken. It is the second-largest chicken fast food restaurant in the world, just behind KFC. You can find Popeyes restaurants in more than 3,100 restaurants in 40 states in the U.S. and 30 other countries.
If you love chicken so much that you can’t give up on that delicious, awesome smelling crispy fried chicken, you will be a perfect part of the Popeyes team. You’ll not only get a fair salary, bu also be a part Popeyes, which delivers people one of the tastiest fried chicken in the world. It’s easy to join Popeyes as an employee: It takes only one filled application form, which you can find in the following lines below in this page.
How to Apply
- Go to the online job application website of Popeyes.
- You can click on “View All Jobs” to have all jobs listed on the webpage.
- If you want to filter results so that only relevant jobs would be listed, write your location and enter some custom job keywords, then click on “Search” button.
- You will be provided with the list of most suitable jobs. Choose one of them.
- Read the detailed information about the job position. If you like it, click on “Apply” button.
- To finish your online job application, you have to log in first. If you don’t have an account at the Popeyes website, you have to create an account first. It won’t take more than 2 minutes to create a new account.
- Continue and finish your online application.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 10:00am-10:00pm, Friday-Saturday 10:00am-11:00pm.
Job Positions: Team member, manager in training, district manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Positions & Salaries
Team Member: You will be expected to provide the best experience to the guests at Popeyes. You will prepare food and serve it with a positive manner. It would be good for you if you have an advanced skill of multitasking. Good communication skills would also help. You will earn $7.25-9/hour.
Manager in Training: You will be trained to become a manager or assistant manager. Keep in mind that managers are at the heart of the Popeyes restaurants. For serving the guests the best way at Popeyes, you need to create a great environment for the Popeyes employee team. You will also keep track of inventory in your restaurant and schedule working hours of the team members.
Prerequisite: 3 years of restaurant management experience. Strong math skills. Driver’s license.
District Manager: You will be responsible for the increasing profitability of your Popeyes restaurant. You need to keep the employee team always motivated, so that they can achieve high quality service to the guests at the restaurant.
Prerequisite: 5 years of restaurant management experience. P&L analysis/management experience. Bachelor’s degree would be good.
Popeyes Application Form PDF
In addition to making an online job application to Popeyes, there is the option of making an offline application. In order to make an offline application, you need to submit a hard copy of a filled job application form to a Popeyes location. It is known that making an application by submitting a hard copy results in higher employment rates than just making an online application. Down below, you can find the link to the printable job application form of Popeyes.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to