Planet Smoothie is an American smoothie shop chain. It is the third-largest of its kind in the country. The main office of Planet Smoothie is located in Scottsdale, Arizona. The chain was established by businessman Martin Sprock in 1995, in Atlanta, Georgia. Since 2015, Planet Smoothie is owned by Kahala Brands, a subsidiary of Canadian MTY Food Group Inc., and runs more than 100 stores. The company sponsored a competition in 2008 in order to promote inverters to create an environmentally friendly alternative to polystyrene since it has been selling its products in the recycled form of this material. This was not the first ecological move of Planet Smoothie since it had sponsored a person to travel across the United States with a biodiesel truck to draw attention to climate change.
Planet Smoothie Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form that applicants can use when they are applying in person for a job at Planet Smoothie. You can submit an online application to Planet Smoothie on the chain’s official website.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Planet Smoothie How To Apply Online
- Go to the contact website of Planet Smoothie.
- You can read the customer comments to have an insight idea about the stores of Planet Smoothie by clicking on the “Store Feedback” button.
- Below on the same page, you can find the locations of the stores that you may work at. Click on the “Find Your Store” button.
- On the new page, click on the “Apply For A Job” button.
- Then you will see the online job application form of Planet Smoothie. Fill it out by providing your personal information, contact information, available hours, employment history, and education. You can add some additional comments.
- You can now finalize your application by submitting your application document by clicking on the “Apply” button at the end of the form.
Planet Smoothie Job Positions
- Customer service representative
- Smoothie maker
- Assistant manager
- Shift leader
- General manager
Planet Smoothie Job Descriptions
Crew Member: You will be responsible for preparing and serving up our delicious, all-natural, energizing smoothies. You will earn about $10 per hour as a Planet Smoothie crew member.
Shift Leader / Assistant Manager: You will be expected to manage a team of 12-14 employees. You should make sure the location is kept intact and orderly as well as organized and sanitary. You should ensure that the store’s appearance, as well as each employee’s performance and appearance, is professional and presentable. 2 years of customer service and 1 year of retail management experience are required. You will earn about $12 per hour.
Planet Smoothie Careers
These times, you should try your chance with Planet Smoothie! The company is devoted to making its customers the happiest in the world. We can see that it wants to make the planet itself happy as it is supporting the green movement. If you care about the planet and its future as well, Planet Smoothie has an offer for you. Be a member of its experienced employee team and stop harming the Earth while making a living. Provide high-quality smoothies to the people and help them smile with joy. You can surely do this with the professional co-workers that you will find at this company.