Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom is an American restaurant and taphouse chain. The first Old Chicago location was opened in 1976 in Boulder, Colorado as a taphouse. You can eat specialty brews, pizzas and entrées at an Old Chicago location. Old Chicago offers 110 types of different beers, which makes it a special place for people who want to spend some enjoyable time. The company is currently a subsidy of CraftWorks Holdings, Inc., which is the owner of several casual dining restaurant chains in the US. There are over 100 Old Chicago locations across the country.
Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom Jobs and Careers
Do you know what working at Old Chicago means? It means working with fun, serving friendly and diverse fellow food lovers in an exciting and fast-paced setting. It means being empowered to treat the regulars and guests the way you’d expect to be treated. Working at Old Chicago will allow you to take advantage of our many opportunities to grow both personally and professionally. The company has a culture that embraces open communication and development by providing great leadership to its employees.
How do I apply for a job at Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom?
- Go to Old Chicago’s official career website.
- Scroll down until you see the “TO APPLY” section. Click the ‘see our local open positions here’ link in that section.
- Enter the keywords about the job, and set your location on the map.
- When you encounter an interesting job position, click the job title to read the job description. If you like the job, click “Apply”.
- To continue, you have to provide your email address and create a profile.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Every day 11:00am-11:00pm
Job Positions: Bartender, busser, dishwasher, expo, host/hostess, prep cook/line cook/pizza cook, assistant general manager, restaurant manager, server/waiter.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Bartender: You will deliver exceptional guest service in the bar area and is key to the restaurant’s success as you will contribute to delivering a perfectly crafted experience to the guests.
Prerequisite: 21 years of age.
Line Cook / Prep Cook / Pizza Cook: You will be responsible for creating all of the dishes on our menu and duties will include preparing and cooking a variety of different dishes.
Server / Waiter: You will take the food orders from the guests and serve them the great food that is prepared in the kitchen.
- Greeter – $9.81 per hour
- Delivery Driver – $11.52 per hour
- Host/Hostess – $11.42 per hour
- Dishwasher – $12.02 per hour
- Busser – $9.92 per hour
- Bartender – $10.26 per hour
- Line Cook/Prep Cook – $12.90 per hour
- Kitchen Team Member – $11.85 per hour
- Kitchen Manager – $47,162 per year
Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, this restaurant chain doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You are thus recommended to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.