Pizza Ranch is a regional American fast-casual restaurant chain that is operating in the Midwest. The first Pizza Ranch location was opened in 1981 in Hull, Iowa. Since the beginning, Pizza Ranch has expanded constantly and steadily. Today, Pizza Ranch is operating with 207 locations in 14 states. The main products that Pizza Ranch is offering are pizza made from scratch sauces and chicken.
Pizza Ranch Jobs and Careers
Delivery driver, team member (front of house/back of house), guest services manager, kitchen manager, assistant general manager, general manager.
How do I apply for a job at Pizza Ranch?
- Go to Pizza Ranch’s official career website.
- Choose your state and city from the menus on the page. Then click “Search”.
- The job openings in the chosen location will be provided in the form of a list on the page.
- Click a job title or click the corresponding “View Job Description” button to read the details about that job.
- Read the responsibilities, qualifications, skills, and/or competencies required for the job.
- Click the “Apply” button below the job description if you have liked that job.
- You will then reach the employment application form that is online. You should fill it out and submit it to Pizza Ranch through that web page.
Pizza Ranch Job Application Form PDF
You can find the link to Pizza Ranch’s printable job application form below. Fill it out and print it. Then, bring it to the Pizza Ranch location, at which you want to start working. Your chance of being employed will be higher than that of online applicants.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Work at Pizza Ranch
Pizza Ranch, which began operations in 1981 as a single store, has had a lot to celebrate lately. The company has a goal to glorify God by positively impacting the world and to give every guest a legendary experience. Also, we have 207 locations across 14 states. The brand continues to deliver a ‘legendary experience’ to all customers. If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining the Pizza Ranch team.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Every day 11:30 am-8:30 pm. Hours may vary by location.
Job Positions & Salaries
Delivery Driver: You will deliver the orders to the designated places on time. You will be expected to be punctual and honest. You should drive safely and keep the vehicles well maintained.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. Driver’s license.
Team Member – Front of House: You will work in the Dining Room of the restaurant. You will provide guest hospitality and maintain cleanliness in your area. You will ensure top-level guest satisfaction at the restaurant. You will accept payments from the guests.
Team Member – Back of House: You will process orders and prepare food in the kitchen. You will be responsible for food safety, so you will need to clean the kitchen regularly. You will work in coordination with the Front of House Team Members.