Pizza Ranch is a regional American fast-casual restaurant chain that is operating in the Midwest. The first Pizza Ranch location was opened in 1981 in Hull, Iowa. Since the beginning, Pizza Ranch has expanded constantly and steadily. Today, Pizza Ranch is operating with 207 locations in 14 states. The main products that Pizza Ranch is offering are pizza with made from scratch sauces and chicken.
Pizza Ranch Jobs
Pizza Ranch, which began operations in 1981 as a single store, has a lot to celebrate lately. The company has a goal to glorify God by positively impacting the world and to give every guest a legendary experience. Also, we have 207 locations across 14 states. The brand continues to deliver ‘legendary experience’ to all customers. If this sounds a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining the Pizza Ranch team.
How to Apply
- Go to Pizza Ranch’s official career website.
- Choose your nearest restaurant location to view positions and apply. Then, press “Search”.
- You will see the job list.
- Click “View Job Description” to read more about the job position that you choose.
- Read responsibilities and key accountabilities. If you liked the job, click “Apply”.
- You will be directed to a new page. Enter your email address and Snagajob password. Then click “Start Application” at the bottom of the page.
- If you don’t have any Snag account, click “I’m new to Snag” and create an account. Then return to the same webpage and repeat Step 6.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Every day 11:30am-8:30pm. Hours may vary by location.
Job Positions: Delivery driver, team member (front of house/back of house), guest services manager, kitchen manager, assistant general manager, general manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Positions & Salaries
Delivery Driver: You will deliver the orders to the designated places on time. You will be expected to be punctual and honest. You should drive safely and keep the vehicles well maintained.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. Driver’s license.
Team Member – Front of House: You will work in the Dining Room of the restaurant. You will provide guest hospitality and maintain cleanliness in your area. You will ensure top-level guest satisfaction at the restaurant. You will accept payments from the guests.
Team Member – Back of House: You will process orders and prepare food in the kitchen. You will be responsible for food safety, so you will need to clean the kitchen regularly. You will work in coordination with the Front of House Team Members.
Pizza Ranch Application Form PDF
You can find the link to Pizza Ranch’s printable job application form down below. Print it and fill it with your pen. Then, bring it to the Pizza Ranch location, at which you want to start working. Your chance of being employed will be higher than that of online applicants.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to