Motel 6 is an American motel chain operating in the United States and Canada. The marketing strategy of the company was letting the guests stay at a low cost, as an alternative to major hotel chains. Motel 6 always remained as a budget motel chain. Motel 6 has nearly 1,500 locations today. Motel 6 owners are also operating “Studio 6”, which is a chain of extended-stay hotels.
Job Application Form PDF
Aside from online job applications, you can also apply to Motel 6 via a printed job application form. You can find the job application form on this website. On the application form, Motel 6 wants you to provide information about personal details, educational background, work experience, and references. After filling in everything you have been asked for, sign the application and write the date. After that, you need to deliver the application form to your nearest Motel 6 location.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: CLICK TO SEE THE FORM
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Motel 6.
- If you scroll down the page, you will see the three categories of job positions at Motel 6: operations leaders, property team, and corporate team. Click on one of those three categories you would like to work in.
- On the category of your choice’s page, you can gather more information. In order to apply for a position in a category of your choice, scroll down the page and click on the button that says “APPLY TODAY.”
- There, the list of available positions offered by Motel 6 is present. You can narrow down the list by entering relevant keywords and selecting your location.
- After narrowing down the list, click on a job offer that you are interested in. Read carefully through your responsibilities, duties, qualifications, requirements, and other types of information relating to the position.
- If everything you have read so far sounds good to you, click on the “Apply” button.
- To apply to Motel 6, you are required to sign in with your account or create an account if you do not have an account.
With more than 1,430 locations throughout the United States and Canada, Motel 6 offers a great deal of career and job opportunities for people who seek employment.
It is possible for people with inadequate experience in the hospitality field to benefit from Motel 6’s hiring system. Job seekers without any experience can apply to entry-level positions at Motel 6 and can be employed. The positions offered by Motel 6 come in three different categories: operations leader positions, non-management roles, and corporate positions. The most common entry-level jobs at Motel 6 are:
- Room Attendant
- Desk Clerk
- Laundry Worker
- Guest Service Representative
- Property Maintenance Person
- Night Attendant
Motel 6, offering accommodation in hundreds of locations, is just a click away! You can book places on Motel 6’s easy surfing website. You can also see your accommodation on the map and calculate the distance to many different points. If you don’t like using the internet, you can call Motel 6 to book a place to stay. Now, if you think Motel 6 is also a refreshing place for its employees, you will be right! By working at a Motel 6 location, you will enjoy serving people and earning a fair wage.
Leave a Reply