Pick ’n Save is a traditional American supermarket chain. The first Pick ’n Save store was opened in 1975. Today, Pick ’n Save is a brand of Roundy’s, which is itself a subsidiary company of the giant American supermarket operator Kroger.
Pick ‘n Save Jobs and Careers
Pick ’n Save was founded 45 ago and since the beginning, the company differs from other supermarkets with its high-quality employees and fast services. Employees come first at Pick ’n Save stores, and as a result, the supermarket chain achieved great success with its every store. Pick ’n Save is one of the best supermarkets for you to work in. It offers many employment opportunities. If you feel ready to be an extensively trained, commissioned salesforce, or to be the fastest delivery worker; Pick ’n Save always welcomes you as a wonderful workplace and committed team member.
How do I apply for a job at Pick ‘n Save?
- Go to the official career website of Kroger, which is the owner of Pick ‘n Save stores.
- Click the logo of Pick ’n Save. You will be redirected to a new web page, where you will see the job openings at various Pick ’n Save stores.
- When you find an interesting job position on the job list, click the job title.
- Read the job description. If you are really interested in the job position, click “Apply now”.
- Enter your email address and password to sign in. You must sign in to proceed with your online job application. If you don’t have an account yet, you can easily create one by clicking the appropriate link on the page.
- Once you sign in, you can continue and make your online application for a job at Pick ’n Save.
Pick ’n Save Job Vacancies & Opportunities
Popular entry-level store job positions at Pick ’n Save stores include the retail clerk, night stocker, cake decorator, utility clerk/bagger, cashier, meat cutter, grocery clerk, baker, e-commerce clerk positions. These jobs are available to all kinds of applicants regardless of work experience. If you think you have great supermarket employment experience, you can also apply for a bakery lead, produce lead, meat lead, inventory control lead, or e-commerce department lead position. Apart from these jobs, trained candidates can apply for a pharmacy technician job at Pick ’n Save.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Retail Clerk: You will assist customers at checkout and bag groceries. You will build attractive displays and stock shelves. You will also contribute to the work in many other store areas when customers need help.
e-Commerce Clerk: You will select and gather products for customers’ online orders with attention to freshness and quality. You will assemble online orders, process coupons and payment, and deliver and load orders to cars when customers arrive at the store for pickup.
Baker: You will produce bakery products. You should ensure consistent product quality and meet daily production needs. You should be proficient in baking.
Pick ‘n Save Job Application Form PDF
Pick ‘n Save doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet for in-person job applicants. Therefore, we recommend that you visit the official employment website of the company and make an online application for a job position in your local Pick ‘n Save store.