Ingham’s Chicken is a large Australian poultry producer that is a leading supplier of turkey and chicken. The company was founded in 1918. There are 9,000 employees working for Ingham’s Chicken today. The company has 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
How do I apply for a job at Ingham’s Chicken?
If you are living in Australia, you should follow these steps to submit an online application to Ingham’s Chicken for a job:
- Go to the career website of Ingham’s Chicken Australia.
- You will see a search toolbar and the list of jobs below the toolbar. You can search for jobs by job position, country, and state. Then click “FILTER” to view the job list.
- On the job list, when you find a good job position, click the “LEARN MORE” link to see the job description.
- After you read the job description, click “APPLY NOW” to initiate the application process.
- You will see the online job application form of Ingham’s Chicken if you scroll down. Enter your name, email address, and contact number. Then provide information about your working rights and employment status. Finally, add your resume. Then, send the application to Ingham’s Chicken by clicking the “SUBMIT” button.
If you are living in New Zealand,
- Go to the career website of Ingham’s Chicken.
- Click the “APPLY NOW” button.
- You will see the list of job openings on the page. You can filter jobs by position by using the menu at the top of the page.
- Click “VIEW ROLE” under the job title when you find an interesting job position on the list.
- A new page will open. Read the job details on the new page. On the same page, below the job details, you will see the online job application form. Enter your personal information, then answer a couple of questions about your work rights and your previous employment with Ingham’s. Then, click the “APPLY” button to submit the application to Ingham’s Chicken.
Ingham’s Chicken Job Vacancies
As one of the largest food producers in Australia and New Zealand, Ingham’s Chicken offers plenty of job vacancies to job seekers who want to pursue a career in the poultry industry. Below, you can read short descriptions of some of the most popular entry-level jobs at Ingham’s Chicken.
Process Worker: You will process and inspect raw materials safely and systematically, according to quality specifications set by the company. You should tend allocated assembly lines, efficiently perform processing tasks and work to meet individual and group targets. In addition, you will be expected to complete manual handling duties such as lifting, pulling, pushing, bending and reaching.
Poultry Farm Hand: You will process and inspect eggs and chicken safely and systematically, according to the quality specifications of the company. Cleaning and stocking tasks may also be assigned.
Maintenance Fitter: You will attend to repairs and breakdowns of production machinery in a timely manner. You should reduce reactive maintenance and proactively improve unplanned downtime. Proven maintenance experience is required if you want to apply for this position.
Ingham’s Chicken Job Application Form PDF
Ingham’s Chicken doesn’t offer any printable job application form for job seekers living in Australia or New Zealand. Submit an online application on the official career website of Ingham’s Chicken to start your career at Ingham’s Chicken.