PetSmart is an American retail chain that is selling pet products. It is in the business of dog grooming and training, cat and dog boarding facilities, and daycare. PetSmart was founded in 1986 in Phoenix, Arizona. Today, it has more than 1,500 stores in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. About 53,000 employees are working at PetSmart. You can also find products and services related to smaller animals at PetSmart locations.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of PetSmart that you can submit to a PetSmart location as a hard copy. That is to say, you need to go to the official website of PetSmart and make an online application. All the best!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of PetSmart.
- Using the two search bars on the page, you can type and job position or location. Click the magnifying glass icon to see the list of job openings.
- Once you see the job listings, you can filter job openings by job category, subcategory, country, state, city, and address. This way, you can have only relevant job positions and openings that are close to your home listed on the page.
- Click on a job title on the list of jobs.
- Read the full job description. Then, click the “Apply” button.
- The same page will be reloaded again. At the bottom of the new page, there is an “Apply Now” button. Click on that button.
- You must sign in to PetSmart’s website to apply for the job online.
- Retail sales associate
- Retail custodial associate
- Pet groomer
- Distribution warehouse associate
- Pets hotel night pet care specialist
- Pet trainer
- Assistant store manager
- Pets hotel manager
Distribution Warehouse Associate
The distribution warehouse associate will be responsible for the operations in the warehouse and delivery of the goods. Since you need to move, lift, load, and unload heavy boxes and products, you have to be fit to work in this position. The company accepts applications from both genders for this job position.
Your main duty is to ensure the continuity of the operations in the warehouse. Besides loading and unloading the trucks, you will be responsible for cleaning the warehouse as well. Moreover, your supervisor may assign you different tasks during the day too.
Hello, cat ladies and gentlemen! PetSmart is here and is looking forward to welcoming you to the vast pet world. PetSmart is a company that is focused on making the lives of pets better and connecting them with people by supplying top-quality products. If you want to be a volunteer for making pets’ lives better, come and be one of the huge PetSmart family.
The interview process of PetSmart consists of two stages. First, you are going to receive a call from the company and have a quick interview on the line. Then you are going to be invited for in-person interviews. There will be two interviews but there is nothing to worry about both.
In general, both interviews are quick, simple, and easy. You will be informed about the company and the position you have applied for. Then, you will be expected to talk about your skills and background. If you may be accepted, you will have to take a drug test as well.
PetSmart offers a really large benefits package to its employees. The employee benefits at PetSmart include medical, dental, and vision coverage, HRA, HSA, or FSA options, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and great paid time off. Also, a great amount of employee discounts in many domains is available for PetSmart employees. Some additional health programs and resources are accessible by PetSmart employees as well. Finally, PetSmart provides employee assistance programs that cover many areas. Contact your local PetSmart to learn which benefits you will receive once you start working here.