PetSmart is an American retail chain that is selling pet products. It is in the business of dog grooming and training, cat and dog boarding facilities, and daycare. PetSmart was founded in 1986 in Phoenix, Arizona. Today, it has more than 1,500 stores in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. An estimate of 53,000 employees are working at PetSmart. You can also find products and services related to smaller animals at PetSmart locations.
Hello, cat ladies and gentlemen! PetSmart is here and is looking forward to welcoming you in the vast pet world. PetSmart is a company which is focused on making lives of pets better and connecting them with people by supplying top quality products. If you want to be a volunteer for making pets’ lives better, come and be one of the PetSmart family.
How to Apply
- Go to the career website of PetSmart.
- Enter keyword, location and select radius. Then press “Search Careers”.
- Jobs will be displayed as a list. You can filter results further by using the tools on the left of the page.
- Click on an interesting job position.
- Read the overview and job details.
- If you are satisfied, click on “Apply Now” on the top. You can also click on “Save Job” to return to it later.
- If you click on “Apply Now”, you will be directed to a new webpage. Enter your email address and click “Next”.
- Create a profile and attach your resume. Then press “Submit Profile” on the bottom of the webpage.
- Finish your online application.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 9:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 9:00am-7:00pm
Job Positions: Supply chain logistics specialist, retail sales associate, retail custodial associate, pet groomer, assistant store manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Supply Chain Logistics Specialist: You will be responsible for the transportation, distribution and allocation of products. You will communicate with the carriers and other stores when needed.
Prerequisite: 2 years of logistics experience.
Retail Sales Associate: You will be responsible for providing customer service, pet care and merchandising. You won’t just sell products. You are expected to establish a bond with the pet parents, and help them find the best products for their pets.
Retail Custodial Associate: You will keep the store clean and safe, by cleaning the floors, emptying trash and so.
Pet Groomer: You will be the pet stylist in the grooming salon of PetSmart. You will create customized, stylish pets as their parents want them to be.
Assistant Store Manager: You will perform associate leadership, pet parent engagement and overall retail initiatives. You will hire and train new employees, build strong relationships with the pet parents and work in partnership with the Store Manager to provide the best pet service in the country.
Prerequisite: Previous experience.
PetSmart Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of PetSmart that you can submit to a PetSmart location as a hard copy. That is to say, you need to go to the official website of PetSmart and make an online application. All the best!
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to