Rack Room Shoes is an American shoe store chain. It was founded in 1920 in Salisbury, North Carolina. Until 1984, there were as many as 22 Rack Room Shoes stores in the United States. In 1984, Deichmann Group acquired Rack Room Shoes and the store chain has been expanded to 450 stores in 34 states up till today. Rack Room Shoes is primarily selling clothes in comfort, dress, casual and athletic categories.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form for offline applicants to Rack Room Shoes. Visit the official employment website and make an online application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Rack Room Shoes.
- There are two options: SEARCH STORE OPENINGS and SEARCH CORPORATE OPENINGS. (If you are searching for an hourly job, store openings will be the correct option for you.)
- A new tab will open. Click the “SEARCH JOBS” button in the middle of the page.
- Then, you will see the job listings on a new page. You can also use the search tools to find the most suitable jobs at the moment.
- Click any job title to read about that job when you find an interesting job on the list.
- Read the job description summary, duties and responsibilities, principal working relationships, and key qualifications related to the job.
- Click the “Apply” button at the top right corner of the page.
- You need to create an account on the website of Rack Room Shoes in order to continue to the application form.
As a traditional shoe store chain, Rack Room Shoes offers a great number of Sales Associate job positions to job seekers without any knowledge or experience in the shoe industry. However, management trainee and assistant store manager job positions are available to more qualified job candidates.
Being the national family footwear retailer of choice, Rack Room Shoes offers both great products and great work opportunities at its stores. While you will be working at a Rack Room Shoes store, you will be selling a wide range of nationally recognized brands. By building an inclusive workplace environment, Rack Room Shoes has created a culture of diversity, talent and ideas. Apply to Rack Room Shoes to be an integral part of the company!
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Every day 10:00am-9:00pm.
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will assist customers with the selection and purchase of shoes. You will be expected to provide a high level of sales and customer service effort to all customers on a consistent and ongoing basis. You should deliver your product knowledge to the customers. As a Sales Associate, being in a positive mood and handling occasional customer issues will help you be successful and advance in your career.
Management Trainee / Assistant Store Manager: You will assist the Store Manager in the overall operations, maintenance, and morale of the store. You will develop other associates in your store. You will coordinate store operations to accomplish sales and profit goals as written by the Store Manager.
Prerequisite: College degree or equivalent sales/management experience.