Founded in 1953, PCC Community Markets is a cooperative of foods based in Seattle Washington with more than 55,000 active members. PCC Community Markets is also the biggest food cooperative belonging to the customers in the United States of America. As of now, there are 15 PCC Community Markets stores in the United States. The locations of the stores are as followed: Fremont, Green Lake, Columbia City, View Ridge, West Seattle, Ballard, Issaquah, Kirkland, Burien, Bothell, Redmond, Edmonds, Bellevue, and Central District.
PCC Community Markets
At PCC Community Markets, many store job positions constantly open and get filled. Basic store positions at PCC Community Markets range from helper clerk to baker, morning deli staff, janitorial courtesy clerk, cook, pizza helper clerk, cashier, salad prep associate, barista helper clerk, night crew clerk, produce clerk, flex clerk, deli steward, cheese specialist, grocery helper clerk, sandwich maker, meat cutter, commissary helper clerk, baker, packaging clerk, dishwasher, deli grab and go associate, and more. There are also a couple of manager positions, which are available for the most experienced candidates, at PCC Community Markets.
How do I apply for a job at PCC Community Markets?
- Go to the career website of PCC Community Markets.
- Click on the “APPLY NOW” button.
- The list of available jobs by PCC Community Markets can be seen on this page. If you have a specific job in your mind, you can enter the job’s title as well as utilizing other parameters on the page.
- After that, you need to select one of the hiring positions on the list.
- Upon selecting an offer, you will come across a page full of information about the role you will be applying to. You can read this page to get a better view of the role.
- After reading this page, click on the “Apply for this job” button at the top of the page.
- Entering your e-mail address is required to make an online job application to PCC Community Markets.
PCC Community Markets Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the link to the printable job application form of PCC Community Markets. You should open the form on your computer before printing it. After you print it, you should fill it out with your pen and lastly, deliver it to the manager of your local PCC Community Markets.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
PCC Community Markets Job Vacancies
|Grocery Helper Clerk||Seattle, WA||Apply!|
|PT Dishwasher||Seattle, WA||Apply!|
|Part Time Deli Helper Clerk||Burien, WA||Apply!|
|Dishwasher (Deli Helper Clerk)||Redmond, WA||Apply!|
|Sandwich Maker||Seattle, WA||Apply!|