Founded in 1986, Panago is a Canada-based pizza restaurant chain with restaurants across six provinces in Canada. Each Panago store operates as a franchise, owned by different individuals. The headquarters of Panago is located in Burnaby, British Columbia. The first Panago store was opened in Abbotsford, British Columbia in the year of 1986. Across the six provinces of Canada, it is estimated that there are more than 200 separate Panago restaurant locations. Approximately, across the six provinces, more than 3,500 employees are working at Panago restaurants in Canada. Although Panago is specialized in making pizza, the restaurant chain also offers salads, breadsticks, chicken wings, desserts, dips, and beverages to customers.
Panago Jobs and Careers
There are two popular job positions at Panago for inexperienced job seekers. The job titles of these jobs are pizza cook and delivery driver. You can apply for one of these jobs even if this would be your first employment experience at a restaurant. In addition to these jobs, trained and educated employees can apply for a pizza chef position. At Panago, there are management jobs as well, such as restaurant assistant manager, food service supervisor, and restaurant manager.
How do I apply for a job at Panago?
- Go to the career website of Panago.
- Click on the “Employment Application Kit” button.
- On the new application page, you are required to download the PDF to your device, or print it out in order to fill in the blanks.
- After filling in the essential details about yourself, in terms of your job preference, your experience, your education, and your working schedule, do not forget to sign the paper on the bottom of the page and write the day of the day you are filling in the application
- Once the application form is full, you can either submit it to the nearest Panago restaurant or send it through email to the email address written on the company’s career web page.
Panago Job Application Form PDF
Below is the link to the printable job application form of Panago. You should print it, fill it out, and deliver it to one of your local Panago stores for employment. Instead of this, you can fill it on your computer and then send it to the company through the internet by clicking the text at the bottom of the second page of the form.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Pizza Cook: You will clean the kitchen and work areas at the Panago restaurant. You will prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods. In addition, you will assist in planning menus, determining the size of food portions, estimating food requirements and costs, and monitoring and ordering supplies.
Delivery Driver: Your main job duty will be delivering orders of customers to their places in a timely manner. In addition, you will be responsible for tasks including cleaning in-store areas, washing dishes, folding boxes, and helping supervisors with opens and closes. You may be assigned occasional food preparation as well.