Primrose Schools is an American school family that is providing early childhood education and childcare across the United States. Each Primrose Schools location is a franchise. The first Primrose was opened in 1982 in Marietta, Georgia. Primrose Schools is a great success, as there are 375 schools in 29 states from coast to coast today, serving over 54,000 children and families. Primrose Schools ranks the top childcare franchise in the United States.
Primrose Schools Jobs
Primrose Schools is always growing and looking for people, who want to make a difference in other people’s lives. People here at Primrose Schools are always supporting each other as professionals. The expectations of the company from you are very clear: they want you to meet the students’ needs as much as possible. If you are interested in working at Primrose Schools, apply to this wonderful company today!
How do I apply for a job at Primrose Schools?
- Go to the career website of Primrose Schools.
- Scroll down and find the “Grow With Us” section. There, you can find the list of job opportunities. Below it, you will see the “Find A Primrose school near you” section.
- Enter address, city, state or zip and press “Enter”.
- You will see the list of Primrose schools relevant to your search.
- Click on a school location.
- You will see the address and open hours of your chosen school. Then, click “CAREERS” at the top of the page. You will find the link to the job application form of the school.
- Click the link, print the job application form and fill it out with your pen. Then, bring it to your desired Primrose School location.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7:00am-6:30pm. Closed on weekends.
Job Positions: School chef, education coordinator, assistant teacher, lead teacher, assistant school director, school director.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Teacher: You will provide supervision and daily class functions of a class of children. You will implement the approved lesson plans and daily classroom schedule using the Primrose School curriculum outlines and materials. You will be expected to form and maintain positive and communicative partnerships also with parents.
Prerequisite: Ability to relate positively with infants and young children.
School Director: You will effectively operate and manage all aspects of the school, including business management, education, continual learning & development, campus environment, marketing and communications. You will implement the Primrose Schools’ Continual Learning Plan to prepare and support teaching staff. Overall, you will aim to maximize school enrollment.
Prerequisite: Previous experience operating and managing all aspects of a school.
Primrose Schools Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the printable job application form of Primrose Schools. Fill it out properly with your pen in blue or black ink, and submit it to your local Primrose for employment. Good luck!