P.F. Chang’s China Bistro is an American restaurant chain that is offering casual dining in an Asian-themed atmosphere. The first restaurant opened in 1993 in Scottsdale, Arizona. P.F. Chang’s is the first American Chinese restaurant chain that emphasizes wok cooking in the United States. Today, there are over 210 restaurants in the United States and nearly 100 additional restaurants in 25 other countries. In a P.F. Chang’s restaurant, you can eat delicious American Chinese food accompanied by Asian beers or specialty drinks.
Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, this P.F. Chang’s doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You are thus recommended to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of P.F. Chang’s.
- Search for jobs and click “SEARCH” to find jobs.
- You can refine your search by category, country, state/province, city, zip code, and hiring type.
- Click the job title of any job posting on the page.
- Read what you will do, what you need to have, and what the restaurant chain offers for the job.
- Click “APPLY NOW”.
- On the next page, you will see the first part of the online job application form.
- Provide your information and job experience, answer some application questoins, and provide some voluntary disclosures if you want to.
- Review the online application and send it to P. F. Chang’s.
- Prep cook
- Line cook
- Take out
- Catering delivery driver
P.F. Chang’s associates are eternally Curious, Genuine, and Vibrant, and they are constantly cultivating a community of passionate people to do meaningful work. It is believed that flavor isn’t just on a plate, it’s in the way people speak, act, live, and love. This is about being bold when you can and where it counts – with food, and with people. If you share the same passion, this is the perfect fit for you.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Every day 11:00am-11:00pm.
Job Positions & Salaries
Take Out: You will be the key ingredient to make sure that the culinary creations the guests ordered are in the bag. You will enter orders, deliver food and beverages, process payments. You should engage with guests as they make food and beverage decisions.
Busser: You will ensure food is delivered quickly and correctly. You will clean and reset tables, refill water, and re-stock glassware. You will also clean and stock restrooms.
Line Cook: You will maintain a clean kitchen and master our killer dishes, having a keen eye for freshness, quality, and execution.