Founded in the year 1926 in Woodland, California, Nugget Markets is an American supermarket chain operating only in the United States. As of 2021, Nugget Markets has 21 stores. These stores are located in the greater Sacramento metropolitan area. As of 2019, it is estimated that there are more than 2,000 Nugget Markets employees in the United States. The main products offered by Nugget Markets are bakery products, dairy, frozen foods, grocery, meat, seafood, snacks, beverages, and many others.
Nugget Markets How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Nugget Markets.
- On this page, you can learn more about Nugget Markets. To see the list of available jobs, click on the “SEARCH OPEN POSITIONS” button.
- There, to find a job offer for yourself, you are required to enter the job title you are looking for or relevant keywords to that position, select the job category, and lastly select your location. After that, click on the “Search” button.
- You can see the list of available job offers offered by Nugget Market. Click on a job offer you are interested in.
- A brief overview of the job is written on that page. Read carefully through the responsibilities, qualifications, and other information related to the job.
- After deciding to apply for this position, click on the button that says “Apply for this job online.”
- To continue, you need to type in your e-mail address before advancing to the online job application process.
Nugget Markets Job Positions
- Produce clerk
- Utility clerk
- Overnight stock crew
- Deli clerk
- Courtesy clerk
- Bakery clerk
- Day stock crew
- Meat clerk
- Meat cutter/butcher
- Cleaning specialist
- Cake decorator
- Line cook
- Produce clerk
- Prep cook
- Deli packing clerk
- Cheese specialist
- Management-level job positions
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Leave a Reply