Mars, Incorporated is a century-old American company that is in the food processing and veterinary services industries. The company was founded in 1911 in Minneapolis, Minnesota by Franklin Clarence Mars. The headquarters of the company is in McLean, Virginia in the present day. Mars, Incorporated is one of the largest privately-held companies operating in the United States. In addition to confectionery and pet food, the company produces gum, candy, mints, beverages, and foodstuffs and sells them under nearly 50 brand names. Mars, Incorporated has 125,000 employees and is distributing its products to people all over the world.
Mars, Inc. Jobs
Have you heard of the brands called Snickers, Bounty, Royal Canin, Twix, Pedigree, Whiskas, or M&Ms? We are sure that your answer is a “Yes”. Mars, Incorporated is the owner of all these brands, alongside many others. The company is a giant in the food industry. If you are interested in working in such a major company, we encourage you to check out the current job openings as soon as possible!
How do I apply for a job at Mars, Inc?
- Visit the official career website of Mars, Inc.
- Click the blue “Search” button in the middle of the page.
- You will see a list of current job openings in the company and a search bar above the list. Make sure you select “United States” as the country.
- Select a job title from the list and click it.
- A new page will open. Read the job description. If you like the job, click “Apply now” at the top right part of the page.
- You must agree with the privacy statement of the company to proceed.
- Upload your resume and an additional attachment. Provide your personal information. Click “Next”.
- Provide information about your employment experience.
- Indicate your ethnicity, race and gender. Mars, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Answer a series of applicant questions. Then, click “Submit” to submit your job application to the company.
Job Positions: Operations assistant, shift manager, micro sanitation manager, extruder operator, material handler, M&M’s world seasonal guest experience associate, finance functional expert, FP&A manager, category modular manager, HR manager, maintenance general, bin hauler, shift technician, shift lead, packaging operator, site sanitation manager, forklift operator, procurement specialist, customer supply/marketing manager, production assistant, sanitation tech, operator, maintenance mechanic, supply worker, receiving operator, big data engineer, data scientist, pet caretaker, warehouse operator, management job positions, controls tech, payroll specialist, servicer, production technician, occupational health nurse, inventory team member, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Operations Assistant: You’re firstly expected to be controlling all material processes. You should get a waste minimum. You are going to be a tie between machine adjusters and maintenance associates.
Shift Manager: You are expected to order the shifts through sufficiency, specialization. You should ensure providing safe and sanitary production. You will be interested in the methods and organization.
Extruder Operator: You are basically responsible for the extruder; you will keep the machine safe. You will evaluate the process of production and the final product. You will also be expected to keep the work environment fine.
Material Handler: You will load trucks, live loads and staged loads. You should know how to operate a forklift.
Sanitation Tech: You will be responsible and accountable for completing site sanitation in accordance with Q&FS standards, QMP procedures, and site master sanitation schedule requirements.
Maintenance Mechanic: You will perform troubleshooting, installation, routine maintenance and repair of manufacturing equipment.
Mars, Inc. Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Mars, Inc. on the web. Therefore, we recommend that you visit the official company career website and make an online job application. Good luck!