Serving in the Atlantic Canada area, Needs Convenience operates as a chain of convenience stores. They are owned by the parent company Sobeys Inc. Needs Convenience stores operate as a franchise, which means that each store is owned by different businesspeople. Needs Convenience stores are known for their operation times; usually, they work from 6 am to midnight, and in the larger parts of the area, some of them operate for 24 hours. It is estimated that there are more than 140 Needs Convenience stores throughout the Atlantic Canada Area today. Gift cards, quick meals, slushies, coffees, car wash, and fast fuel are offered by Needs Convenience to the customers.
How do I apply for a job at Needs Convenience?
- Go to the career website of Needs Convenience.
- If you are looking for an in-store job, click on the “STORE LOCATOR” button which is positioned at the beginning of the page. If you want to work at corporate, go to this link, which will redirect you to the website of Sobeys.
- On the store locator page, read about the location of the nearest store for you and contact them via their phone number, or visit them at their address. As for corporate jobs, after opening the Sobeys Careers page, scroll down the page and pick a job offer that piques your interest.
- After choosing a vacancy, click on the offer’s link.
- On the new page, read and learn more about to learn about the requirements and responsibilities.
- If you liked what you have read, click on the “Apply now” button.
- To commence your application, you need to sign in or sign up.
Needs Convenience Job Vacancies & Opportunities
The most popular job positions at Needs Convenience stores are cashier, customer service associate, and gas station attendant. These jobs generally don’t require the applicants to have an extensive set of skills and experience. On the other hand, higher-level management positions such as the store manager position require the candidates to be highly qualified in terms of education and retail store employment experience.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Cashier: You will be responsible for carrying out the full range of duties of the position such as processing customer transactions in a professional, responsible, accurate and timely fashion. You will be expected to provide customers with friendly and professional service; and will process customer orders in an efficient manner. You should ensure accurate cash-handling procedures at all times through company practices, and actively contribute to an environment of employee and customer engagement. You will have to provide customer service to meet customer needs via solution selling and customer product awareness. Last but not least, you should maintain an accurate cash drawer alongside the store merchandising and process inventory.
Needs Convenience Job Application Form PDF
Needs Convenience doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the internet for in-person job applicants. You are advised to visit a local Needs Convenience store and make an inquiry for employment.