The founder and designer of this company David Chu, founded Nautica in 1983 with a dream on his mind, bringing the inspiration of the sea to everyday style. Nautica is a leading famous global lifestyle brand for men, women, and children. Originally, Nautica is a nautical-influenced classic American sportswear brand, and it inspired people to experience the joy of water. Today, Nautica is a very recognized American brand that has been spread throughout the world with 1,400 Nautica branded international stores. The style of Nautica lets people meet with comfort and quality at the same time.
Nautica Jobs and Careers
Distribution center director, designer, loss prevention manager, marketing specialist, email marketing specialist, business intelligence manager, graphic designer, associate merchandiser, supply chain systems analyst, logistics management jobs.
How do I apply for a job at Nautica?
- Go to the official career website of Nautica.
- Click “RETAIL STORE CAREERS UNITED STATES”.
- If you scroll down, you will see the job search tools. You can search for jobs by keyword, category, and location.
- After you click “Search”, you will see the list of job openings at Nautica that match your search criteria.
- Click the job title of any job you see on the list.
- Read the job overview, responsibilities, qualifications, and required skills for the job.
- Click the “Apply for this job online” button at the top right corner.
- Write your email address into the blank on the new page and click “Next”.
- As the final step of the online job application process, you should create a Candidate Profile and submit it to Nautica for employment.
Nautica Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the link to the printable job application form of Nautica. Click the link to open the form. You can print it and then fill it out formally by providing answers to questions. Then, submit it to your local Nautica store.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Work at Nautica
Prepare yourself to be working in a very prestigious company in the United States. A great reputation along with a very fun and social staff will welcome you to this company. You have to be presentable and enjoy the waves of fashion. You will encounter many opportunities here to boost your career.
Job Positions & Salaries
Associate Merchandiser: You will be responsible for providing organizational support to the Merchandising team and partnering with their Merchandiser on the running of the day-to-day business. You will develop and execute merchandising strategies, in partnership with your Merchandiser, that maximize sales, margin, inventory turnover, visual presentation and customer satisfaction.
Designer: You will design and build directive books for Wholesale Partners and Nautica stores.
Loss Prevention Manager: You will be responsible for conducting investigations and inquiries; identifying noncompliance with corporate policies; providing loss prevention training to store associates; conducting inventory investigations; preparing required reports; and other duties as assigned by the Director – Loss Prevention.