Mr Gatti’s Pizza is a regional American pizza restaurant chain that is operating in the southeastern United States. The first restaurant was opened in 1969 in Austin, Texas. There are about 75 Mr Gatti’s Pizza restaurants across the United States today. The company filed for bankruptcy in early 2019, however, it is stated by the company that customers won’t notice changes, since this situation will have no impact on operations at the store level. The company says that it will continue to pay suppliers, vendors and employees as usual.
Mr Gatti’s Pizza Jobs and Careers
Cashier, dough roller, kitchen staff, game tech, shift manager, assistant manager.
How do I apply for a job at Mr Gatti’s Pizza?
- Go to the official career website of Mr Gatti’s Pizza.
- You will see the list of all job openings at Mr Gatti’s Pizza. You can search for jobs by job title, state/province, city, and department.
- Click the “Apply Now” button next to a job offer on the list of jobs.
- Read the essential functions of the job and required experience and skills for the job.
- At the top right corner of the job description, there is a blank where you should write your email address. After you write it, click “Continue”.
- Then, at the same place, the online job application form will appear. You should fill out that form and submit it to Mr Gatti’s Pizza for employment.
Mr Gatti’s Pizza Job Application Form PDF
Mr Gatti’s Pizza offers a printable job application form to job applicants who would like to apply in person by visiting a Mr Gatti’s Pizza location. Click on the link below to open the application form. Then print the form and fill it with your pen. Bring it to your desired Mr Gatti’s Pizza restaurant to make an in-person job application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Work at Mr Gatti’s Pizza
Are you a pizza lover? Mr Gatti’s has been satisfying pizza lovers for almost 50 years. If you want to learn more about pizza making, Mr Gatti’s Pizza might be the perfect workplace for you. Because this company believes good food and good service mean happy customers, its managers are always looking for friendly, passionate teammates to ensure to give the best service to their customers.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-9:00pm, Friday-Saturday 11:00am-10:00pm.
Job Positions & Salaries
Team Member: You will be the front line of contact with guests of Mr Gatti’s Pizza each and every day. You will either be a cashier, buffet assistant, dining room attendant, game room attendant or party hostess.
Game Tech: You will troubleshoot and repair various amusement attractions. You will also perform required preventive maintenance of games, rides and equipment. You will be responsible for video, skill, redemption, amusement, ticketless systems, point of sale and computer networks.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. Prior arcade experience.
Shift Leader: You will be supervising the Team Members during their assigned shifts. You will be expected to excel at customer service and food production since you will also be performing Team Member duties. You should be a leader by example.