Miller’s Ale House is an American chain of casual restaurants and sports bars. It was founded 30 years ago in 1988 in Jupiter, Florida. There are 94 locations of Miller’s Ale House across the United States, with a majority of locations in Florida. Up to 10 new locations are been opening each year. People can watch their favorite sports on the wall-to-wall screens in Miller’s Ale House locations.
Miller’s Ale House Jobs
Miller’s Ale House is looking for new soulmates in their stores! If you are someone who is more than a hardworking or an honest person, who is deeply passionate about serving cocktails and different kinds of drinks, you will be welcomed at Miller’s Ale House. This company will value all of these features and support its employees all the way. If you think that you can be a valued component of Miller’s Ale House, apply today and take your place in the team.
How do I apply for a job at Miller’s Ale House?
- Go to the career website of Miller’s Ale House.
- Click on either Management Careers, Hourly Positions or Support Center Careers.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Click “Apply” on the new page. A pop-up page will open. Click “Continue” on the page.
- You will be directed to a new page again. You can make an online job application on the new page by filling out the online application form and then clicking “Submit”.
You can also make an in-person job application to your local Miller’s Ale House location.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Thursday 11:30am-1:00am, Friday-Saturday 11:30am-2:00am, Sunday 11:30am-12:00am
Job Positions: Accounting coordinator, barback, bartender, busser, cook, general manager, host/hostess, kitchen manager, marketing specialist, prep/dish, restaurant manager, server, shift leader.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Barback: You will support Bartenders by running side work and restocking. You will serve alcoholic beverages in accordance with company standards when necessary.
Cook: You will cook food, following the recipes. You will ensure the perfect presentation of every dish. You will need to understand the menu to address any server or bartender questions, including food allergy issues.
Host/Hostess: You will provide a friendly welcome to all guests, vendors and job applicants. You will also provide accurate wait times to guests and recommends wait options. You will answer incoming restaurant calls in a friendly, professional manner. You will assist the bussers and servers with their duties.
- Bartender – $13.31 per hour
- Busser – $10.96 per hour
- Cook – $14.32 per hour
- Dishwasher – $12.07 per hour
- Food Preparation Worker – $12.79 per hour
- Food Runner – $10.72 per hour
- Fry Cook – $11.94 per hour
- Grill Cook – $13.97 per hour
- Host/Hostess – $10.84 per hour
- Kitchen Manager – $56,698 per year
- Kitchen Team Member – $12.43 per hour
- Line Cook – $14.30 per hour
- Prep Cook – $13.03 per hour
- Security Guard – $14.69 per hour
- General Manager – $62,725 per year
Miller’s Ale House Job Application Form PDF
Below is the printable job application form of Miller’s Ale House. Click the link to open the form. Print it and fill it out with your pen in blue or black ink. Then, submit to your local Miller’s Ale House for employment. All the best!