Midas Automotive is a huge American automotive service company. It was founded in 1956 in Macon, Georgia. As it is operating over 2,000 locations, Midas is one of the largest automotive services providers in the world. More than half of the stores are located in North America and the rest is distributed among 13 other countries. The name is an acronym for Muffler Installation Dealers’ Associated Service.
Midas Automotive Jobs
As a constantly growing and expanding automotive service company, Midas will provide you a warm and friendly working environment, where you can constantly expand your knowledge about the retail business and car components. Lucrative job benefits, flexible scheduling options, and advancement opportunities are just waiting for you at Midas. Make a job application to Midas today, and enter the automotive service business by working at the best company in the field.
How do I apply for a job at Midas Automotive?
- Go to the job application web page of Midas.
- Select “United States”.
- Choose a career opportunity.
- Answer the prescreen questions and click “Continue”.
- Click “Continue” again.
- Provide your general information and click on “Continue” on the bottom of the page. Then provide your background information, write words and opinions and finish your online application.
Midas Automotive Job Vacancies & Opportunities
At Midas Automotive, job positions that don’t require the candidate to have a lot of skills and experience include the cashier, service advisor, customer service representative, general service technician, automotive technician, and automotive shop foreman positions. Management jobs are also available at Midas Automotive. Examples of them are assistant shop managers and automotive shop managers.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7:00am-5pm, Saturday 8am-3pm. Closed Sunday.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Light Duty Auto Technician: This is an entry-level technician job. You will perform tire mounting and rotation, be responsible for alignments, batteries, starting and charging. You will perform fluid exchanges too. You must pay attention to visual safety and courtesy.
Auto Repair Service Advisor: You will establish communication between the customers and the technician team of Midas. You should ask the right questions and recommend possible solutions to the customers. You always need to have a positive attitude.
Prerequisite: 1 year of automotive repair sales experience.
Service Manager: You will develop and direct the general service technician team at your Midas location. You will ensure the highest level of customer service. You will supervise repair and maintenance quality, and explain service recommendations and options to customers. You will be responsible for hiring new employees.
Prerequisite: Being able to perform all tasks of the service technicians.
- Customer Service Representative – $11.28 per hour
- Delivery Driver – $13.65 per hour
- Automotive Mechanic – $21.02 per hour
- Automotive Service Manager – $54,460 per year
- Automotive Technician – $17.16 per hour
- Inspector – $15.31 per hour
- Lube Technician – $14.13 per hour
- Mechanic – $19.08 per hour
- Service Technician – $13.31 per hour
- Technician – $16.40 per hour
- Master Plasma Center Technician – $21.13 per hour
- Retail Manager – $58,000 per year
- Service Advisor – $42,168 per year
Midas Automotive Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Midas on the web. Still, you can make an online application to the company by going to the official career website of the company.