Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is an American truck stop and convenience store chain. The chain has more than 500 locations across 41 states in the United States. The family-owned company was founded in 1964 and is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Forbes magazine listed company No. 17 on its list of America’s largest private companies in 2019. The main services of Love’s are diesel fuel and gasoline, accompanied by truck/tire repair and maintenance, restaurants, convenience stores, driver amenities, hospitality and storage. There are two kinds of Love’s stores: country stores which are fueling stations with a convenience store attached, and travel stops that are larger and offer additional amenities.
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores Jobs and Careers
Store team jobs, store leadership jobs, restaurant team jobs, tire care & mechanical jobs, Gemini motor transport jobs, Musket Corporation jobs, accounting & finance jobs, information technology jobs, corporate jobs, Love’s financial jobs, hospitality jobs, Speedco jobs.
How do I apply for a job at Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores?
- Visit the official career website of Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores.
- Write anything in the “search by keyword” blank. Click the “Search Jobs” button to see the results.
- Scroll down and view the jobs that are offered. You can sort them by title, date, and location.
- When you finally encounter a job offer that really catches your interest, click its job title.
- Read the job responsibilities, what is offered, and qualifications needed.
- Click “Apply now” to start your online application for that job.
- On the following website, you will need to create an account. Only after that you will be allowed to fill out and submit the online job application form.
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, there isn’t any printable job application form of Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores on the internet at the moment. Therefore, we advise you to visit the official employment website of Love’s and make an online application for a job at your local Love’s store. Alternatively, you can stop by your local Love’s store and ask the management for employment information if available. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores Vacancies
NoPositions – December 19, 2021Locations
|1||Factoring Intern (Summer 2022)||Oklahoma City, OK|
|2||Musket & Trillium Commodities Trading Summer Internship||Houston, TX|
|3||Logistics Internship (Summer 2022)||Oklahoma City, OK|
|4||Resolutions Intern (Summer 2022)||Oklahoma City, OK|
|5||Investment Analyst||Oklahoma City, OK|
|6||Diesel Technician Apprentice||Winona, TX|
|7||Diesel Technician Apprentice||Edinburg, TX|
|8||Restaurant Team Member Part Time||Odessa, TX|
|9||Business Development Manager- Houston, TX (Remote)||Houston, TX|
|10||Retail Customer Service Cashier||Lake Village, AR|
|11||Restaurant Team Member||Duson, LA|
|12||Restaurant Team Member||Lake Village, AR|
|13||Restaurant Team Member||Odessa, TX|
|14||Restaurant Team Member||Sauget, IL|
|15||Contact Center Training Intern (Summer 2022)||Oklahoma City, OK|
|16||Restaurant Team Member||Rolla, MO|
|17||Truck Care Diesel Technician||Evergreen, AL|
|18||Retail Customer Service Cashier||Buckeye, AZ|
|19||Restaurant Team Member||Williston, ND|
|20||Restaurant Team Member||Macon, GA|
Work at Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores has been growing without interruption for decades. By joining Love’s, you can have a growing and flourishing career. From the store teams to the transportation and corporate teams, a job at Love’s is the right career path for people with aspirations. Love’s is looking for people who will help the company grow, which might require tough work. But those who accept the challenge are sure to witness the fruits of their efforts. If you work with commitment, there will be a future filled with achievements for you at Love’s.
Job Positions & Salaries
Retail Customer Service Cashier: You will be expected to take ownership in helping to run the store, operating the point of sale system, assisting customers, and providing general housekeeping.
Custodian: You will help run the business at your local Love’s by keeping a safe, clean and well-maintained stop. You′ll also help your manager keep things flowing and get the customers back on the road quickly.
Tire Technician: You will be responsible for equipment repair and maintenance of the store facility including general housekeeping duties. You will assist customers with roadside services.
- Cashier – $11.48 per hour
- Customer Service Associate – $11.72 per hour
- Service Advisor – $17.34 per hour
- Custodian – $11.95 per hour
- Customer Service Representative – $11.89 per hour
- Truck Driver – $47,823 per year
- Restaurant Staff – $15.03 per hour
- Sandwich Maker – $11.13 per hour
- Night Team Member – $12.16 per hour
- Deli Associate – $11.75 per hour
- Restaurant Manager – $16.09 per hour
- Diesel Mechanic – $40,930 per hour
- Tire Technician – $38,338 per hour
- Lube Technician – $46,318 per hour
- Machine Operator – $14.71 per hour