MGM Resorts International is an American entertainment company. The company was founded by Kirk Kerkorian under the name of Grand Name Co in 1986, in Paradise, Nevada. The roots of the hotel’s history go back to 1969 when Kirk Kerkorian bought a take in the Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. The services include resorts, entertainment, casinos, and hotels. MGM Resorts International offers services in different states like New Jersey, Maryland, Mississippi, Detroit, and Las Vegas. The number of employees in this company is 74,500 at the present time.
MGM Resorts Jobs
MGM Resorts International has hotels spread in many different US states. Since this successful company offers great entertainment services, its main purpose is to keep the customers always happy and relieved. Providing a fun and relaxing environment to the communities is the main aspect that leads to the success of this company! If you are into the hospitality industry and want to have experience in a reputable brand on your resume, you should go and apply for a job at MGM Resorts International to reach your personal career goals!
How do I apply for a job at MGM Resorts?
- Go to the official career website of MGM Resorts.
- Enter a keyword and a location you would like to work at.
- Click on the “Search Jobs” button on the right.
- A new page will open and you will see a list of the jobs as you want.
- If you are interested in one of the jobs, click to the name of the job for a detailed description.
- Read further information.
- click to the “Apply Now” button on the upper right.
- You have to log in to proceed. If you don’t have an account, click to the “Create an Account” button.
- To finalize your application, fill in the personal information as needed and upload your resume.
Job Positions: Host, cashier, tax accountant, surveillance technician, surveillance operator, tax fixed assets manager, restaurant chef, buffet host, product lead, casino finance manager, housekeeper, security shift supervisor, lifeguard, development architect, internal audit manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Host / Cashier: You will provide the highest quality Food & Beverage service in a high volume, fast-paced, limited-service environment. You will provide prompt, friendly, courteous and cheerful food and beverage service to guests. You will serve alcoholic beverages to guests and verify the age of any guest who looks under the age of thirty.
Prerequisite: High School diploma or equivalent and one year of high volume counter or fast food service experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. 21 years of age.
Housekeeper: You will prepare guest rooms for arrival and continued stay of hotel guests in accordance with company standards. You will prepare beds (which includes: replacing soiled linen and changing bedspread, bed pad, and bed skirt as needed, bathrooms, and living areas.
Surveillance Technician: You will install, program and maintain the Digital Enterprise System and the analog Matrix Switch. You will also install, program and maintain all new digital equipment such as camera types as needed. You will perform other job-related duties as requested.
Prerequisite: 2 years of experience installing, repairing, programming and maintaining an enterprise digital system. 2 years of Surveillance digital enterprise experience, electronic repair experience within a casino. Previous experience working with multiple systems – Access Control, DVR Enterprise, analog matrix switch. High school diploma or equivalent.
- Production Artist – $43,095 per year
- Housekeeper – $12.96 per hour
- Housekeeping Manager – $37,766 per year
- Attendant – $9.14 per hour
- Call Center Representative – $16.32 per hour
- Customer Service Representative – $15.69 per hour
- Front Desk Agent – $15.01 per hour
- Guest Service Agent – $16.76 per hour
- Parking Attendant – $12.77 per hour
- Reservation Agent – $16.24 per hour
- Banquet Server – $15.89 per hour
- Bartender – $54,475 per year
- Beverage Server – $13.28 per hour
- Cook – $15.55 per hour
- Director of Food and Beverage – $61,972 per year
- F&B Manager – $56,568 per year
- Food Service Worker – $33,806 per year
- Host/Hostess – $26,468 per year
- Restaurant Manager – $64,971 per year
- Casino Dealer – $53,427 per year
- Service Technician – $40,483 per year
- Security Officer – $16.82 per hour
MGM Resorts Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of MGM Resorts on the internet. Therefore, you are recommended to visit the employment website of the company and make an online job application. Good luck!