Conn’s Home Plus is a Texas-based American retail store chain. The company was founded more than 128 years ago and started out as a small plumbing and heating company. The chain’s product selection mainly consists of furniture, mattresses, electronics and appliances. Conn’s is one of the biggest consumer goods retailers in the U.S. with more than $1 billion in revenue and more than 4,500 employees. The company is spread out in 14 states and has currently 161 locations.
Conn’s acknowledges the significance of every single individual among their workforce of thousands in the company’s success. In turn, they make sure their employees can count on them in their personal success. The company offers a great job with great benefits such as generous holidays, competitive salaries, life insurance, employee discounts and college scholarships. Conn’s also takes equal opportunities in employment seriously and has a policy of employing people with no regard to one’s race, sex, age, religion, national origin, etc. Apply to Conn’s Inc. for a rewarding job in a company that cares about its workers!
How do I apply for a job at Conn’s?
- Go to the official career website of Conn’s.
- Click ‘Search Jobs’. A new site will open. ‘Click View All Jobs’ on the new site.
- A selection of jobs will be displayed on the screen. Pick one similar to what you are looking for.
- A new section will pop up on the right side of the screen containing the job description, qualifications and Conn’s history. Click ‘Apply Now’.
- You do not need to have an account; you can simply use your email address. Write down your email address, check the terms and conditions box and click ‘next’.
- Fill in the sections about contact information, application questions, and work and education history.
- In the last section, upload your resume/cover letter and fill other boxes about work preferences, languages, diversity information, veteran information and E-signature.
- Click ‘Submit’ to finalize your online application.
Job Positions: Customer service representative, sales associate, service desk technician, senior accountant, business analyst, warehouse general associate, service administrator, recruiter, loan servicing specialist, accounts payable analyst, courier, equipment operator, service dispatcher, store manager, district trainer, credit analyst, inventory control associate, consumer credit agent, call center recruiter, inventory control clerk, payroll manager, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Customer Service Representative: You will receive inbound customer calls and schedule service appointments. You will assist customers with existing service orders. You should provide the highest possible level of customer service and maintain accurate customer records.
Warehouse General Associate: You will perform material handling functions for products in assigned departments such as receiving, picking, staging, uncrated, check-in, etc. You will load and unload trucks with the assistance of electric pallet jacks and dollies, sorting and stacking the merchandise accordingly throughout the warehouse.
Sales Associate: You will provide face-to-face assistance to customers through the buying process to include merchandise selection, payment and finance options and pick up and delivering.
Conn’s Job Application Form PDF
Since there is no printable job application form of Conn’s on the internet, we recommend that you visit the official employment website of Conn’s and make an online job application. As an alternative, you can walk into one of your local Conn’s stores and state that you want to apply for a job if there is any current vacancy. Good luck!