Menards is a home improvement store chain that is operating in the Midwestern United States. There are 305 Menards store locations distributed throughout 15 midwestern states. 45,000 employees are estimated to work at Menards.
Store Team Member, Warehouse Team Member, and Driver are the most popular job categories at Menards.
Menards can be an amazing company to work in. This is especially true if you do not have any degree, or you have never worked before. You can start your career with any of the available positions in the company. Therefore, we have compiled two of these great positions for you. Below, you can also find their job descriptions.
Warehouse Team Member
You can consider applying for the warehouse team member position. You have quite straightforward duties when you work in the warehouse. Firstly, you need to follow the guidelines and security measures in your operations. In addition to this, you need to be fit since you will have to carry, lift, push and pull heavy boxes. As a warehouse team member, you will perform daily operations such as organizing shelves and stocking products.
Call Center Representative
Another position you can apply for is call center representative. You will be working from the office and answering the calls of customers and dealers. Your main goal is to provide excellent customer service and help customers on the phone. A brief training will be provided by the company. In addition to this, you have to provide support for the customers and inform them about the prices, products, and other details.
Job Application Form PDF
Sadly, there is no printable job application form of Menards on the internet. Instead, go to the official job application webpage of Menards, and make an online application! Best of luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
Read the steps below to find out how you can submit an online application to Menards.
- Go to the official career website of Menards.
- Click the green “APPLY NOW” button to see the job listings.
- Enter your zip code or click the link below to see the list of job positions that are open.
- On the new page, you can filter jobs by categories, departments, job groups.
- Browse through the list of jobs. Select one and click the job title.
- Read the job description.
- Click “APPLY”.
- A new window will open. Enter your email address and click “Next”.
- Verify your email address, then click “Next” again.
- You will see the online job application form then. Fill it out, click “Next” when you complete each page, and finally when you are finished, submit it to Menards.
Menards is a good place to start your career because everybody would want a home, in which they can relax and enjoy life. Serving this quality to people in order to make their dream home will be your primary duty at Menards. If you are interested in designing homes and gardens, Menards is a great place to share your ideas with people and see how they react. By working in Menards, you can develop new and original ideas for designing homes and share these ideas with other people.
Many employees have stated that the hiring process at Menards is somewhat longer than the hiring processes of other companies. First, you should submit an application, and then, you will be called for an interview in a few days. Then, you can go through usually more than one interview.
The interviews require no business attire, so you can wear a casual dress. It would make a positive impression on the hiring personnel if you learn some information about the history of Menards. You will be asked to talk about your qualities, so it would be good if you come prepared for the interview. There is also a drug test that you should take before you start working.
There is a nice benefits package offered to employees of Menards. Menards benefits include:
- advancement opportunities within the company
- instant profit-sharing bonus
- medical, life and disability insurance
- a dental plan
- weekend bonus pay ($3 per hour on weekends)
- management bonuses
- paid holidays (starts after 60 days of employment)
- paid vacations (also starts after 60 days of employment)
- a 401(k) plan (starts after 60 days of employment and only employees who are at least 21 years of age are eligible)
- a 10% store discount
- holiday bonuses
- learning & development opportunities such as in-home training, department team member training, and opportunity to prepare for the Advancement Program.