Menards is an home improvement store chain that is operating in the Midwestern United States. The company was founded in 1960 and today it has 305 locations distributed through 14 midwestern states. 45,000 employees are estimated to work at Menards. You can find stuff such as building materials, garden&electrical supplies, doors&windows, paint and even groceries in Menards stores.
Menards is a good place to start your career because everybody would want a home, in which they can relax and enjoy life. Serving this quality to people in order to make their dream home will be your primary duty in Menards. If you are interested in designing homes and gardens, Menards is a great place to share your ideas with people and see how they react. By working in Menards, you can develop new and original ideas for designing homes and share these ideas with other people.
How to Apply
- Go to the official job application website of Menards.
- Click “Apply Now” button to see the current job opportunities in the company.
- You can either choose your location, or you can also choose from the right side of the webpage to see the general list and application options.
- Further information will be loaded.
- After reading the further information, if you feel satisfied, click to the “Apply” button.
- You have to enter your e-mail address to continue applying online.
- After that, you can enter your profile information and finish your online application. Best of luck!
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7:00am-10:00pm, Saturday 7:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 8:00am-8:00pm.
Job Positions: Cashier, sales associate, department manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Cashier: You will stay stationary at the front end of the store, and receive payments from customers of Menards. You can both work as a part-time or full-time employee. You will earn averagely $10/hour.
Sales Associate: You will keep the store clean, products organised and the customer as satisfied as possible. You often need to help customers with their questions and confusions. You will be physically active during work hours.
Department Manager: You will be the leader of the employee team in the Menards store that you are responsible for. You should create a positive environment both for the employees and the customers. The financial success of the store will depend on your managerial performance.
Prerequisite: High school diploma and previous job experience.
Menards Application Form PDF
Sadly, there is no printable job application form of Menards on the internet. Instead, go to the official job application webpage of Menards, and make an online application! Best of luck!