H&M is a Swedish multinational apparel chain. It was founded in 1947 in Sweden, and it had expanded strikingly to over 4,500 stores in 62 countries worldwide. About 148,000 employees are thought to work at H&M stores worldwide. The main product that H&M sells are fast-fashion clothes. H&M sells clothes for people of all ages and genders. It is the second-largest clothing company in the world, just behind Inditex group.
No one can ignore how a big brand H&M is. Therefore, there is no doubt that it is the right decision to apply to this company. H&M both cares about its customers and keeps its employees happy. Additionally, it will be a great motivation for you to know that H&M is a known brand all around the world. And, you should also know that working at such a big company makes you feel exclusive. Consider all these facts and apply for this job soon!
How to Apply
- Go to https://career.hm.com/content/hmcareer/en_us.html
- Under the title “Career at H&M”, click “Available Positions”.
- Search for a suitable opportunity for yourself by using the search bars “category”, “region”, “city” or “type”.
- A list of available positions will appear. Click on the opportunity that is suitable for yourself.
- Read the job description fully and click “Apply” at the top.
The Human Resource Department (HR) is a strategic partner to our business. We set standards for recruitment, implement training and support the development and growth of our entire organisation. All to ensure we have the right people with the right skills in the right positions – and at the right time.
Our goal is to be a fair partner to our employees, and to act with integrity and respect towards everyone who contributes towards our success. H&M should be a place where everyone feels valued and able to develop.
In other words, Human Resources continue to build the success of our company by developing and encouraging our employees to reach their full potential.
H&M Open Positions: Sales Advisor, Store Manager, Department Supervisor, Visual Keyholder, Visual Merchandiser, Flagship Visual Manager, SAP WMS Superuser.
H&M Team Member Description
We don’t call them “salespeople” or “sales associates” because that’s not what we do. Our Sales Advisors are here to ensure that our customers enjoy a fantastic shopping experience, whether it’s offering them garment options or answering simple questions such as locating the fitting rooms. Because, in the end, we believe that our clothes will sell themselves.
Our customers just need someone to engage them and offer advice, from time to time, to figure out what’s possible for their personal style.
H&M Team Member Requirements
- Actively work with garments, including processing, stocking, replenishing, folding, hanging, displaying and merchandising per H&M guidelines, to maximize selling opportunities
- Ring on the register, report and handle all required transactions, issue receipts and pack merchandise
- Unload delivery truck, receive, open and unpack merchandise and label merchandise with security tags
We offer excellent benefits and advancement opportunities. For consideration, apply online at
H&M Job Application Form PDF/Printout
H&M print job application form is unfortunately not available.