H&M is a Swedish multinational apparel chain. It was founded in 1947 in Sweden, and it had expanded strikingly to over 4,500 stores in 62 countries worldwide. About 148,000 employees are thought to work at H&M stores worldwide. The main product that H&M sells is fast-fashion apparel. H&M sells clothes for people of all ages and genders. It is the second-largest clothing company in the world, just behind the Inditex group.
Sales advisor, store manager, local marketing specialist, visual merchandiser, junior accountant, online logistics specialist, keyholder, stock room associate, financial analyst.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of H&M that you can print and submit to a store by hand. This being the case, you need to enter the official H&M job application website and make an online application. Best of luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of H&M.
- You can search for job opportunities at H&M stores in the US by category, city, state, and relevant keywords. Click the magnifying glass icon to see the job listings.
- Next, you should read through the list of jobs carefully. You can click a job position to read the description, responsibilities, qualifications, and additional information regarding that job.
- Click “I’m interested” to start your online job application journey.
- You will see an empty job application form on a new page. Upload your resume if you want to. Fill out the Personal Information, Experience, Education, and On the Web sections by providing information. Then, in the following blank, you can send a message to the hiring manager. Make sure it is written respectfully and professionally without any typos. You are advised to try to show your competencies and explain why you would be a great fit for an H&M store.
- Complete the remaining sections of the online application form and submit it to H&M.
H&M – Careers
H&M is one of the most well-known brands in the fashion business in the world. By working in such a successful company, you will be sure about happiness in both your life and your future career. H&M is one of the best companies to apply to if you are interested in the fashion industry. No one can ignore how a
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Advisor: You will do the tasks of a sales associate. You can both work part-time or full-time. You will be often standing or walking during your work time. You will accompany the customers while shopping in the H&M store and advise them on clothes that would fit them really well. You will earn $10-12/hour.
Store Manager: You will keep the financial wellness of the store and maintain a high customer satisfaction ratio. You will also hire new entry-level employees, train them and oversee them while they are working. This is essential for the success of the store. You will earn between $45,000-$65,000 per year.
Prerequisite: High school diploma.
All employees at H&M are provided with a 25% employee discount on store products. In addition, a vacation package, flexible wellness days, company-paid holidays (including your birthday) are provided to H&M employees. In terms of financial security, H&M offers commuter benefits for parking & transit and a 401(k) retirement plan with company match. Medical, pharmacy, vision, and dental insurance are also offered alongside 8 weeks of paid parental leave. Pet insurance, training & development, and reviews & open dialogues are also waiting for you at H&M stores. It should be noted that employees are eligible for these benefits according to their job position, employment type (part-time or full-time), and the length of employment at H&M. Many of the benefits are offered to both part-time and full-time employees of H&M.
big brand H&M is. Therefore, there is no doubt that it is the right decision to apply to this company. H&M both cares about its customers and keeps its employees happy. Additionally, it will be a great motivating factor for you to know that H&M is a really well-known brand all around the world. And, you should also know that working at such a big company makes you feel like an exclusive human being. Consider all these facts, and apply for this job as soon as possible!
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 12:00pm-6:00pm.