Medibank is an Australian health insurance provider. It was founded in 1975 with the incentives of the government and today serves as a private company.
Today, the company is looking for new employees in positions such as sales & service, retail, and digital communication services, marketing managers, product developers, external affair experts, and strategy developers.
Since Medibank operates in a technical sector, you mainly need a degree in economics. However, there are still some positions that you can apply for without any degree or experience.
You can serve in retail and digital communication services or sales and service units. Of course, having experience in these fields will be a great bonus for you. In these positions, you will generally be answering the calls of clients and providing assistance to them according to their special needs.
- Go to Medibank’s official career website.
- Click the “Search All Jobs” button.
- On a new page, under the Current Opportunities title, you will see a job search toolbar and the list of current job openings at Medibank.
- When you find an interesting job, click the job title.
- Read the full job description.
- Click the “Apply now” button next to the description.
- You need to create an account on Medibank’s website in order to reach the online job application form.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.