Macy’s is an American department store chain. It is one of the most experienced companies in the U.S., as it was founded in 1858. Macy’s has nearly 600 stores and about 130,000 employees are working in these stores. In 2015, Macy’s was named to be the largest department store chain in the U.S. The flagship store of Macy’s is in New York. It is referred to as the world’s largest store, as written on the wall of this store.
If you would like to work with a company that makes something as simple as selling clothing supplies exciting, you’re at the right place! Fill out the application form today and don’t miss any of the in-store events, styling or gifting tips or celebrations that you should mark on your calendar, starting from today! Find the remarkable you at Macy’s!
How to Apply
- Go to the official website of Macy’s for online job applications.
- Type in keywords and locations and then click “Find Jobs” button.
- Filter the jobs by Distance, Schedule and Shift.
- . There will be a list of available jobs.
- After you select jobs from the list or click “Apply”, a new page will be opened, and you can click “Apply” or “Apply with LinkedIn” button.
- To proceed, you must log in to the website. If you don’t have an account on the website of Macy’s, you can easily open one by following the directions on that page.
- After you create an account, log in to the account and continue with your online job application. Good luck!
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Wednesday 10:00am-9:00pm, Thursday&Friday 10:00am-10:00pm, Saturday 9:00am-10:00pm, Sunday 11:00am-7:00pm
Job Positions: Cashier, sales associate, loss prevention officer, manager, call center representative, customer service, warehouse associate, retail visual merchandiser, assistant manager, brand ambassador, assistant financial planning.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Cashier: You will stay still at the front end of the store, and operate the cash registers. Basic math skills will be enough to perform this relatively easy job. You will earn $7,25/hour.
Sales Associate: You will have a job that requires you to be physically active during working hours. You will help the customers, and will organize the products in the store. You will earn $7,25/hour up to $15-16/hour according to your outstanding performance.
Loss Prevention Officer: The safety of the products in the store is especially important in such stores as great as Macy’s. By doing this job, you will be preventing theft in stores. You will earn $10/hour.
Supervisor/Manager: There are various managerial jobs, such as hiring and training new employees and checking the financial balance of the store. You will earn $13-17/hour as a supervisor and up to $120,000/year as a store manager.
Macy’s Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Macy’s on the internet. Still, you can always make an online job application by going to the official job application website of Macy’s.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to