Lowe’s is a famous American retail store chain that is selling home improvement stuff. It is operating both in the United States and Canada. The company was founded nearly 100 years ago, namely in 1921 in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina. By the beginning of 2019, Lowe’s has more than 2,000 stores with nearly 300,000 employees. Just behind The Home Depot, Lowe’s is the second-largest hardware store in the U.S.
You may be wondering if working at Lowe’s would help you advance in your career. It is good place to develop your communication skills with people by taking care of plenty of customers every day. If you are a person who loves to design homes but cannot share these ideas or afraid to share them, you are welcomed to Lowe’s. There is no better place than Lowe’s to challenge your ideas about home design and can develop your skills in the business. Lowe’s will be the right choice for your future career.
How to Apply
- Go to the online application website of Lowe’s.
- Type in appropriate keywords about the job that you want to apply for, and your location that you want to work at.
- To see the list of current vacancies, scroll the page down and choose one of the jobs in the list.
- Detailed information about the job will be provided once you click on the name of the job.
- After reading the whole text, if you like the job, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- To continue, you have to sign in. Otherwise, you have to create a new account in that website and then sign in to proceed.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 7:00am-10:00pm, Sunday 8:00am-8:00pm.
Job Positions: Cashier, sales associate, manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Cashier: You will be at the checkout point of the store and receive payments from the customers. When available, you need to promote some products being sold in the store. You will earn $7.25/hour.
Sales Associate: You will help customers while they are shopping in Lowe’s. It is a physically active job, which needs no prerequisites. You will earn $8-15/hour, depending on your performance.
Manager: You will hire and train new employees, and oversee them during the working hours. You will also create schedules for employees so that the store will maintain its functionality. You will earn between $20,000-$65,000 per year.
Lowe’s Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form that you can use to make an offline job application for Lowe’s. Therefore, you are supported to visit the official online job application website of the company, and make an online application there. Good luck!