Advance Auto Parts is an American auto parts retail store chain. It is selling aftermarket parts to professional installers and do-it-yourself customers. Advance Auto Parts started operations in 1932 by opening two locations in Virginia. In 1998, the company started expanding dramatically.
Today, there are close to 5,000 Advance stores in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. Over 70,000 employees are working at these Advance stores. Last year, Advance was the fourth-best performing company in the U.S. Since late 2018, Advance has established a partnership with Walmart to increase its accessibility.
Advance Auto Parts Jobs and Careers
Does your car have a problem? Need expert support? If you do not know how to do something in your vehicle, or if you need an urgent part, you should visit the Advance Auto Parts website immediately. Advance Auto Parts has everything you need for your car, which includes detailed explanations of how to do something.
Advance Auto Parts is a nursing home for people’s cars, where you can find everything from in-car accessories to missing parts, decorative products to oil filters. You will provide such a useful service to car owners by working at this significant company. By doing something useful, you will feel better and at the same time, you will be earning a fair wage.
How do I apply for a job at Advance Auto Parts?
- Go to the official career website of Advance Auto Parts.
- You can click on “View All Careers at Advance Auto Parts”. As an alternative, you can filter results by searching for jobs by keyword or location.
- Click on the job when you find an interesting job from the job list.
- Read the career description in detail.
- Press the red “APPLY” button on the top of the text if you liked what you just read.
- You need to sign in or create an account on the following website. Then you can continue your online application.
Advance Auto Parts Job Vacancies & Opportunities
At Advance Auto Parts, the job position with the highest number of employees is Salesperson. This job position requires the applicant to be familiar with automotive stuff, but not so great knowledge is needed. Team member, delivery driver, warehouse associate, and shipper are similar job positions in terms of applicant qualifications. More advanced job positions include commercial parts pro, assistant general manager, general manager, retail parts pro, team member, support specialist, asset protection specialist, and customer account manager.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 7:30am-8:00pm, Sunday 9:30am-6:00pm.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Salesperson: You will provide an excellent selling experience for do-it-yourself customer visits and phone coals. You will also provide do-it-yourself services including battery installation, testing, wiper installs, etc. You will also be responsible for inventory processes.
Prerequisite: Knowledge of automotive systems.
Commercial Parts Pro: You will provide a GAS2 selling experience for do-it-yourself customers. You will ensure high standards of customer service and store appearance standards.
Assistant General Manager: You will provide a GAS3 selling experience for do-it-yourself customers. You will provide leadership and developmental coaching for store Team Members. You will know how to operate store equipment.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED. 2 years of experience at managing a team of 10-20 Team Members.
General Manager: You will be responsible for growing the business of Advance Auto Parts with integrity. You will need to understand the store and automotive systems. You should have the ability to identify, troubleshoot and project assist for do-it-yourself operations. You should be a total leader for your Team at your store.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED. 2 years of experience at managing a team of 10-20 Team Members. Driver’s license.
- Handy Man – $32.00 per hour
- Laborer – $28,479 per year
- Collector – $32.00 per hour
- Counter Help – $9.32 per hour
- Counter Person – $12.46 per hour
- Customer Service Representative – $11.29 per hour
- Virtual Assistant – $15.00 per hour
- Commercial Driver – $10.18 per hour
- Delivery Driver – $11.46 per hour
- Parts Driver – $11.40 per hour
- Route Driver – $20.10 per hour
- Truck Driver – $19.88 per hour
- Senior Maintenance Person – $43,898 per year
- Forklift Operator – $13.88 per hour
- Order Picker – $12.58 per hour
- Parts Specialist – $14.11 per hour
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk – $12.25 per hour
- Stocker – $10.90 per hour
- Warehouse Worker – $13.77 per hour
- Warehouse/Driver – $12.19 per hour
- General Helper – $32.00 per hour
- Retail Sales Associate – $11.80 per hour
- Store Manager – $48,610 per year
- Inventory Specialist – $12.28 per hour
- Assistant Store Manager – $24,480 per year
Advance Auto Parts Job Application Form PDF
Since there is no printable job application form of Advance Auto Parts on the web, you are recommended to make an online application to the company by visiting the official career website of Advance Auto Parts.