LongHorn Steakhouse is an American restaurant chain that offers casual dining. The first LongHorn Steakhouse restaurant opened in 1981 in Atlanta, Georgia. The restaurant chain became very popular, and consequently it has expanded to about 500 locations in the United States, Puerto Rico, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and El Salvador. The “Flo’s Filet”, which is a kind of steak of LongHorn Steakhouse is famous among its guests. LongHorn restaurants have Western/Texan theme, with oil paintings and photos on the walls. The LongHorn Steakhouse brand is currently owned by Darden Restaurants, Inc.
LongHorn Steakhouse Jobs
LongHorn Steakhouse is a restaurant company, so food is always top of their mind. But what the restaurant does always starts with people. All of the thousands of employees are constituting the heart of this wonderful company. LongHorn believes that everyone should be able to eat meat at a decent steakhouse. To fulfill this goal, the company is searching for the right partners to constitute a cooperating team that performs great service to the guests. If you want to be a part of such a successful restaurant chain, you are invited to join LongHorn Steakhouse today. As well as you will have good partners to work with, you will also have a fair salary in return. Fill out the online application form of LongHorn today and join a great family.
How to Apply
- Go to LongHorn Steakhouse’s job application website.
- Choose Hourly Jobs or Management.
- If you choose Hourly Jobs, on the next page, you should choose one of the following: Host Jobs, Line Cook Jobs, Dishwasher Jobs, Server Jobs or Bartender Jobs.
- The list of all job openings of the chosen job position will be displayed as a list.
- Click “View Job Details and Apply” next to the job name, when you find an appealing job at a good location.
- Read job details.
- If you are satisfied with what you just read, click “APPLY”.
- To proceed, you need to sign in. You can sign in with your LinkedIn, Facebook or Google account. If you don’t have any accounts, you can create a new one easily on the same webpage. Then you can finish your online application.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-10:00pm, Friday-Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm.
Job Positions: Host, line cook, dishwasher, server, bartender.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Positions & Salaries
Host: You will present a big Hello and a sweet Goodbye to guests when enter or leave the LongHorn Steakhouse location.
Line Cook: You will create great meals with passion and pride. You will be expected to stick to the recipes, cleanliness standards of other policies of the company.
Dishwasher: Your goal will be maintaining a spotless, clean restaurant. You will ensure that no dirt or other residue exists on the dishes. You will take the garbage inside the building to the dumpster outside the building.
Server: You will sincerely greet the guests, take their orders, and serve their meals when ready. Using suggestive selling techniques, which allows you to take advantage of your positive attitude towards the guests will be a plus.
Bartender: At the kitchen, you will mix and serve the perfect drinks to LongHorn Steakhouse guests.
LongHorn Steakhouse Application Form PDF
Down below on our webpage, you can find the printable job application form of Darden, which is the parent company of LongHorn Steakhouse. Fill it and bring it to your local LongHorn Steakhouse restaurant in order to increase your chance of being employed.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to