Logan’s Roadhouse is an American restaurant chain. It was founded in 1991 in Lexington, Kentucky. Today, there are 230 Logan’s Roadhouse restaurants in 23 states. The company seems to be growing constantly. The restaurants are decorated as retro style. Free peanuts are served while the guests are waiting for their food at their tables. Logan’s Roadhouse serves steaks, traditional American fare and beer.
Logan’s Roadhouse Jobs
Steak has never been that yummy! Logan’s Roadhouse is here to serve your tummy! Cooking the best food in the town, Logan’s Roadhouse has 230 locations in 23 states. They are now hiring new foodies who are willing to work willingly in the restaurants. Working with Logan’s Roadhouse means satisfactory wage, a bright future in food sector, learning more than everything about ribs and steaks, and feeling of fullness, all the time!
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Logan’s Roadhouse.
- You will see two options: Company-Owned Locations and Carolinas Locations. Choose one and click on the red link.
- You will see two options again: Management & Support Center Opportunities and Team Member (Hourly) Opportunities. Again, choose one of them and click on it.
- You will see a map which shows the Logan’s Roadhouse restaurants all over the U.S.
- On the map, you can click on each “LOGAN’S” text and see the list of current vacancies.
- From the vacancy list, click on the name of the job position that you think you would apply for.
- A new page will open. Read the whole job description.
- If you are sure to apply, click on the “Apply” button on the top of the page.
- Enter your email address two times.
- Fill in the Profile Information section and the following sections. Then press “Submit” when you finish. Your online job application will be done!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-10:00pm, Friday-Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm.
Job Positions: Bartender, grill cook, dishwasher, server, manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Bartender: Being located at the bar area, you will craft alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and serve guests of Logan’s Roadhouse responsibly. You will be expected to provide timely, attentive, fun and friendly service to the guests.
Prerequisite: 21 years of age.
Grill Cook: You will prepare a variety of different food in the kitchen, adhering to the recipe procedures of Logan’s Roadhouse. You will be expected to follow safety and sanitation policies of the company.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age.
Dishwasher: You will wash pots, pans, and other cooking equipment by hand. You will maintain the cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen. It will be important for you to adhere to the company standards.
Server: You will deliver genuine hospitality and an exceptional dining experience to the guests. You should possess a profound knowledge about the menu items.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age.
Manager: You will maintain a great environment within your Logan’s Roadhouse restaurant. You will keep the employees motivated and ensure complete customer satisfaction at your restaurant. Hospitality is the most essential principle of Logan’s Roadhouse.
Prerequisite: 2 years of hands-on restaurant management experience.
Logan’s Roadhouse Application Form PDF
Logan’s Roadhouse offers no printable job application form on the web for in-person applicants. Thus, you would better visit the official website and make an online application to this restaurant chain.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to