Hugo Boss, established in Germany back in the 20th century, has been a reputable company in the field of luxury fashion. The company not only produces clothing but also presenting quality accessories, footwear as well as fragrances for both men and women. Being one of the biggest German clothing companies and a major fashion house globally, Hugo Boss offers sophisticated and modern collections all over the world for a variety of customers with more than 1,100 stores. Hugo Boss continues to inspire the world with dynamic designs.
Hugo Boss Jobs
Who wouldn’t want to be a part of a prestigious company which supports its employees in their creativity and let them be themselves while contributing their ideas to this successful fashion house? Working in Hugo Boss is an exciting experience in which you can develop yourself to the fullest with training and a supportive community. You can use your skills effectively while working in the field and enjoy the benefits of an inspirational working environment.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Hugo Boss.
- Click the button “Go to Job Portal” and proceed to the next page.
- You can search for available positions either by keyword or location. Choose “United States” as your country. Then click “Search Jobs”.
- After your research, you will see many exciting vacant positions below along with the details and locations of the stores.
- When you click the title of the job, you will see all the details related to the position including what to expect from the job as well.
- Below the information, there is an “Apply Now” button which will take you to the “Sign-in” page where you can directly apply if you have an account.
- You can create a new account to apply for career opportunities with the link below the “sign-in” button.
Job Positions: Sales associate, assistant manager, accounting director, store manager, human resources coordinator, accountant.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will be expected to convey a positive impression of Hugo Boss to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits. You should maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, various lines, merchandise promotions, and advertisements.
Assistant Manager: You will lead the team to achieve positive results by supporting top-line sales, profit and loss management and inventory control.
Accountant: You will perform retail accounting and general ledger duties including reconciling assigned accounts on a monthly basis and creating journal entries to record, reclassify, or correct items.
Hugo Boss Application Form PDF
Hugo Boss doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web. We thus recommend you to visit the official website of Hugo Boss and make an online job application.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to