LensCrafters is a multinational corporation that is focused on eyewear such as glasses and sunglasses. The company is based in the US. The main office of LensCrafters is in Cincinnati, Ohio. Currently, the company belongs to and is operated by Italian eyewear corporation Luxottica, which is the biggest of its kind on the planet. LensCrafters was established by E. Dean Butler in 1983. The businessman had worked as a manager in the famous company P & G before. Right after its establishment, the company was purchased by United States Shoe Corporation in 1984 and since 1995, it belongs to the current owner Luxottica. Currently, there are over 1,150 LensCrafters stores in the world. Over 1,050 of these stores are located either in the United States or Canada while about 100 are located in India, China, and Hong Kong.
Here is a company, LensCrafters, offering new opportunities for the people who’d like to work in a workplace that is not both mentally and physically tiring, but rather full of opportunities for development. The company has over a thousand stores in the United States, so it is almost impossible to not find one close to where you live in the US. The human eye is an essential sensory organ and so is providing solutions for humans’ eye problems. If you are one of those who like to help people in person, a job position at LensCrafters might just be the right position for you.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Luxottica, which is the recent parent company of LensCrafters.
- You will see the list of job openings at all LensCrafters stores across the US. You can use the search toolbar on the page to customize your job search process. Write down a keyword or a location then click on the “Search Jobs” button.
- You will see a list of jobs below the search toolbar. Choose one of the job positions and click on the job title.
- A new page will open. Read the detailed information about the job position. Click on the “Apply Now” button to proceed.
- You need to sign in to continue. If you don’t have an account, click on the “Create an account” button.
- After creating a new account and successfully signing in, you can fill out the online application form by providing your personal information.
- You need to accept the terms and conditions of the application document. Also, you are expected to upload your resume with an appropriate photo on it.
- Finalize your application by clicking on the “Submit” button at the end.
Job Positions: Sales associate, lab technician, store manager, team lead, optician, eyecare advisor, optometrist, assistant manager, licensed optician, apprentice optician.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will welcome each customer when they enter the store. You should explore the needs & priorities of customers & links to store offerings, including an eye exam. You should be attentive to details and should ask follow-up questions. Having a high school degree or equivalent is necessary.
Lab Technician: You will produce quality eyewear by utilizing LensCrafters’ Quality Manufacturing Program. You will be responsible for basic operation, cleaning, and ongoing maintenance of laboratory tools. You should have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Optician: You will greet all customers and custom fit glasses and precisely place prescription in lenses. You should take and record measurements and perform eyewear-related tasks. You should have a high school diploma or equivalent. Also, ABO certification and optical dispensing experience are necessary.
LensCrafters Application Form PDF
Since there is no LensCrafters printable job application form on the web that job applicants can use, you are recommended to visit the official career website of the company and apply for a job online. Good luck!
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to