Firestone Tire and Rubber Company is a century-old American tire company that is operating worldwide. It was founded in 1900 in Akron, Ohio. The company was a pioneer in the mass production of tires for automobiles. Firestone was the original equipment supplier of Ford Motor Company in the past. Today, Firestone is employing 40,000 people and is owned by the Bridgestone company.
Firestone is one of the oldest companies that still operate in the United States. A large pool of experience has been accumulated in the company for generations. If you want to gain valuable knowledge and experience about business at your work place, you should consider Firestone as your next company to work at! Firestone will provide you with great experience and a fair wage. Apply to Firestone online today!
How to Apply
- Go to Bridgestone’s official career website, since Bridgestone is the owner of Firestone.
- At the top of the page, select Firestone in the “BUSINESS” section. You can choose more than one brand name. Then press “SEARCH”.
- You can also filter results by job position, location or keywords that you enter manually into the search bar.
- Click on the job title when you find a good job position.
- Read the company overview, responsibilities and qualifications. If you think the job position fits well with you, click on “APPLY”.
- Enter your email and press “Next”.
- Provide your basic information and attach your resume, then press “Submit & Continue” to proceed.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7:00am-8:00pm, Saturday 7:00am-6:00pm, Sunday 8:00am-5:00pm
Job Positions: Customer associate, automotive lube & tire maintenance technician, automotive service manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Customer Associate: You will provide customer service by achieving a thorough knowledge of all products, services, warranties and maintenance issues. You are expected to exceed Firestone customers’ expectations for all experiences.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED.
Automotive Lube & Tire Maintenance Technician: You will diagnose and repair basic automotive including brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical systems. You will install and perform tire maintenance. You should finally be able to road test the vehicles.
Prerequisite: Driver’s license.
Automotive Service Manager: You will build a motivated and high-performing auto service team by selecting, coaching, leading, training and supervising them, and also by creating a positive work environment at your Firestone location.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. Driver’s license. 4 years of automotive service technical experience.
Firestone Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form for in-person applications to Firestone. Visit the official career website of Bridgestone, which is the owner of Firestone, to make an online application to Firestone. Best of luck!
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to