Firestone Tire and Rubber Company is a century-old American tire company that is operating worldwide. It was founded in 1900 in Akron, Ohio. The company was a pioneer in the mass production of tires for automobiles. Firestone was the original equipment supplier of Ford Motor Company in the past. Today, Firestone is employing 40,000 people and is owned by the Bridgestone company.
Firestone is one of the oldest companies that still operate in the United States. A large pool of experience has been accumulated in the company for generations. If you want to gain valuable knowledge and experience about business at your workplace, you should consider Firestone as your next company to work at! Firestone will provide you with great experience and a fair wage. Apply to Firestone online today!
How do I apply for a job at Firestone?
- Go to Bridgestone’s official career website, since Bridgestone is the owner of Firestone.
- At the top of the page, select Firestone in the “BUSINESS” section. You can choose more than one brand name. Then press “SEARCH”.
- You can also filter results by job position, location or keywords that you enter manually into the search bar.
- Click on the job title when you find a good job position.
- Read the company overview, responsibilities and qualifications. If you think the job position fits well with you, click on “APPLY”.
- Enter your email and press “Next”.
- Provide your basic information and attach your resume, then press “Submit & Continue” to proceed.
Firestone Job Vacancies & Opportunities
Firestone offers job positions that can be applied for without a very high level of education and experience. Customer associate, technician, automotive lube & tire maintenance, and retail sales teammate are examples of these job positions. Higher-level positions at Firestone include automotive service manager and retail store manager.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7:00am-8:00pm, Saturday 7:00am-6:00pm, Sunday 8:00am-5:00pm
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Customer Associate: You will provide customer service by achieving a thorough knowledge of all products, services, warranties and maintenance issues. You are expected to exceed Firestone customers’ expectations for all experiences.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED.
Automotive Lube & Tire Maintenance Technician: You will diagnose and repair basic automotive including brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical systems. You will install and perform tire maintenance. You should finally be able to road test the vehicles.
Prerequisite: Driver’s license.
Automotive Service Manager: You will build a motivated and high-performing auto service team by selecting, coaching, leading, training and supervising them, and also by creating a positive work environment at your Firestone location.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. Driver’s license. 4 years of automotive service technical experience.
- Account Specialist – $25.00 per hour
- Car Sales Executive – $50,451 per year
- Order Taker – $25.00 per hour
- Sales Advisor – $45,000 per year
- Sales Associate – $14.52 per hour
- Sales Manager – $42,153 per year
- Sales Representative – $39,621 per year
- Service Advisor – $38,091 per year
- Retail Sales Associate – $14.20 per hour
- Store Manager – $60,379 per year
- Automotive Mechanic – $18.27 per hour
- Automotive Service Manager – $56,620 per year
- Automotive Technician – $17.83 per hour
- Entry Level Automotive Technician – $12.42 per hour
- Entry Level Technician – $14.51 per hour
- HVAC Technician – $14.12 per hour
- Lead Mechanic – $71,918 per year
- Lead Technician – $22.27 per hour
- Lube Technician – $12.24 per hour
- Maintenance Mechanic – $13.21 per hour
- Maintenance Technician – $13.05 per hour
- Mechanic – $30,346 per year
- Senior Technician – $35,218 per year
- Service Technician – $11.63 per hour
- Technician – $33,757 per year
- Unit Manager – $25.00 per hour
Firestone Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form for in-person applications to Firestone. Visit the official career website of Bridgestone, which is the owner of Firestone, to make an online application to Firestone. Best of luck!